fall get together

• It would have to be a public course, unless someone here is a member somewhere. I'd suggest Jonathan's Landing in Dover. We could even start with a 9 hole tournament... more time to drink. Say "go" and I'll look into it.

DrJ

• I dont golf either and realy wouldnt have the money to pay for the 9 hole thing. If there is a pavilion that would be cheaper there and the people that wanted to golf could i wouldnt care as long as we could all get together after the golf thing is over. this is after designed for the group to come together as a whole inclkuding the family.

• It's all 3's and 4's, but I don't want to plan anything that would exclude another member. If we can make it part of a picnic at their facility so others have stuff to do, great. Otherwise, I'd vote for Killens. I'd rather have more to do with my friends from DeJA than to just make it an excuse to play another 9 holes. Doing both would be cool, though. Let's see what else gets posted here...

DrJ

• Did someone mention golf & beer count me in at least for the golf...

oh yeah the beer too :suspicious:

05 unlimited rubicon teraflex long arm kit poison spyder rocker guards 35" pro comp extreme mud terrains

• I'm in for whatever! Pick a date and I'll mark it down.
    Brian

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Even if we don't play golf (which is fine) DrJ let me know and we can play some time this month.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I don't golf unless it's played with a frisbee.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• any word on a prefered date for this. I am also tring to get on a trail ride in october and I think bluej could use a date for this to help plan rides.....

Is the bod willing/going to help pay for paviloin any word on this

• what about the canal cleanup? and the toy run? i know the spring fling was a blast - i'm sure the fall flung would be too. but we have to use our money on any of the bills that will come up for the first too also (just my two cents)
    chris

• I'm with Chris on this. The canal cleanup and toy run need the attention right now. Although, a round of golf and beer sound good too. :hmm: Joe and Pauly, any word on when or (if) we will be doing the cleanup this year?

• I dont want to pull money formt he other already planned functions. the only reason I had mentionsed the club paying is cause patrti had mentioned it. I think we the members should be able to come together and come up with the moeny to rent the pavilion and everyone pictch in with the food and have a great time. this was my original plan for everyone to come together and do it ourselves.....

anyway maybe the fall get together needs to be at red ridge allthough it will be fewer people cause its harder to get people to show for a weekend verse a few hours out of a day

• Hey everyone.
    We just moved into a new (for us) house right on Wyoming Lake. Although our backyard is a little small for everyone, there is a park right on the lake w/ a pavillion and grilling setups. Weve been here for about 3 weeks and its always empty on weekends. It may be a good alternative to Killens Pond. Let me know if you want me to look into it... :trooper:

• The park is in Camden-Wyoming - About 1 mile from Caesar Rodney High School. It is just a few miles south of Dover. I'll head down there today and check it out and get back to everyone hopefully tonight.

• the wife and I were just talking about this earlier. I was thinking october 17th. there doesnt seem to be much planned for that date if all else fails we can do it at my house everyone will just have to bring there own chairs but it sure would be nice to do it at a park with a nice big pavilion

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!