Quadratec Tent Sale 10/14/06

• Do you have to register for the show and shine?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• there are a limited number of spots for the show and shine, and I believe almost, if not all spots are taken. I will check into this and post back.

Artie,
    Let me know. I'd like to do this if possible. I'd have to know soon though cause I got a lot of cleaning to do again.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Got a horse show to go to. :doh:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Got a horse show to go to. :doh:

don't worry, you'll win 1st Place! :innocent:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Hey, she's apparently in 5th place for the show series only after 1 competition out of 3 or 4 in the entire series!

The problem is that I can't use the ribbons on the Jeep. :bang: ...........unless I use them as a pre-filter for the air cleaner. :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I was talking about YOU winning the horse show. ;) heehee I'm sure you'll pay me back later

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Just a reminder, this is this coming Saturday.

There is going to be a ton of Scratch and Dent stuff there, be sure to bring your cash!

-Chris

• can you give us an idea on what kind of stuff to epect so we can figure out how much to bring or how to get it home after we pay for all our stuff...

• can you give us an idea on what kind of stuff to epect so we can figure out how much to bring or how to get it home after we pay for all our stuff...

It all depends on what your looking for. There's going to be a ton of bumpers, rock rails, consoles, seats, wheels ranging from a couple dollars off retail to well below cost.

I'd say a safe bet, if you're seriously looking to purchase, bring at least $200. Again, this is just a safe bet amount.

-Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!