BlueJ Passed Inspection

• We're legal again. BlueJ passed inspection today at the Rt. 13 DMV office in Wilmington. Not a peep about the wide tires, lack of mud flaps, stickers on the windshield, missing 3rd brake light, or lots of other stuff that could have failed us.

:driving:

• That's good to hear! My tires are sticking out quite a bit and i dumped the 3rd brake light.....................sounds like thiers hope

• Oh Christ! That means you'll be driving that POS on the ROAD! :doh: :innocent:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Wow, after checking out BlueJ's steering "geometry" (and I use that term VERY loosely) after one of the last rides I went on, I'm quite certain if I see you driving down the road I am going to stay far, far away. :rolleyes:

P.S.- BlueJ II is getting a 2" lift and 30's this weekend, and I do have an Aussie for a Dana 30 that was intended for the YJ sitting in my garage.......................... :innocent:.

• We're legal again. BlueJ passed inspection today at the Rt. 13 DMV office in Wilmington. Not a peep about the wide tires, lack of mud flaps, stickers on the windshield, missing 3rd brake light, or lots of other stuff that could have failed us.

:driving:

Which lane? I'm going thru tomorrow. Might help if I get the same crew :up: Next time I will time it so I follow you thru the lane... I'm sure to pass then :laughing:

Which lane? I'm going thru tomorrow. Might help if I get the same crew :up: Next time I will time it so I follow you thru the lane... I'm sure to pass then :laughing:

Lane 3 for the brake test, then Lane 9 for the emissions and other stuff.

Wow, after checking out BlueJ's steering "geometry" (and I use that term VERY loosely) after one of the last rides I went on, I'm quite certain if I see you driving down the road I am going to stay far, far away.

:shrug: What's wrong with the steering? I replaced the bent drag link, I can steer both right AND left now. I got it up to 65 mph on I-495 recently, so WATCH OUT! :razz:

I'd like to see BlueJII on the trail sometime...

• Oh Christ! That means you'll be driving that POS on the ROAD! :doh: :innocent:

Come on...if Donnie can drive his YJ on the road (I still cant seem to locate his muffler) then Andrew can drive BlueJ

(J/K Donnie, still love the YJ)

:wavey:

• My YJ's up for emissions, needs done before the 12-6. We'll see if she'll pass with the resonator I use for a muffler. The lack of a muffler doesn't make it unsafe to drive, the lack of swaybar and trackbars are another story. I'm just glad they don't have to drive it too. :spinrhead:

• That would be funny if they had to drive Slimer. :laughing:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!