$99 Never Loose valve caps!!!

• From the new Q-tec catalog...
    Thats right, for the low low price of $99 you too can buy a set of four. Thats only $25 per cap, what a deal! Imaging all that money you waste buying regular loose vave caps. Boggles the mind.

Steve (amazed)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• 2007 Spring Page 152, could not find them on line on the Quadratec website. but after searing the web, I found this...Looks like Quad may have mis-printed the ad int he catalog. The web shows them for about $20. Ithink it is a misprint. I also checke the Quad website against the part number inthe ad and they dont match, looks like an oops.

http://www.4by4connection.com/nolosstirecaps.html

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Yes, that was a typo. The no-loss caps are $14.99 at Quad.

-Chris

$14.99!!! :o :o :o

:innocent:

I have the "Jeep" metal valve stem caps and love them. They're metal and have some good weight to them. They aren't "no-loss" though.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by Slimer ().

• I would like to find the smallest valve stem. Just big enough to get a cap on. That no loose caps just look like something else to get riped off.

• Yeah, I can see a branch snagging onto that loop and ripping them. The thing is, I can see the rubber valve stem tearing before the threads of that cap stripping.

My new rims have steel valve stems which seem shorter than the standard rubber ones.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Thats exactly what im talkin about. And now that i see them i remember them from somewhere. Where did you get the pic from.

• They look very similar to the ones on my new rims, although I think mine were all one piece. At least they came assembled as one peice. I should take a closer look at them.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!