2007 Spring Fling - Event Report

• Had a lot of fun. Thanx to all who worked to put it together. I put some pictures in the new gallery, but I don't know how to link to the forum :bang: Still learning how to use the computer.
    Chuck

here are your pics -> http://www.delawareja.com/gallery2/main.php/v/Chuckwick/

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• We decided to rename the dog Frank, after the dog in MIB.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• But Fauna's a girl :cuss:!!! and she's the wrong color :spinrhead:

Haven't you learned? There's a lot of talent in this club. Anything is possible. :suspicious:

I second the spray paint and duct tape idea. :innocent:

I really liked her. She's got a great personality. We did notice how you kept the food jjjjjuuuusssstttt out of reach of her chain. Poor girl kept straining to reach a fallen scrap of food. We had a bet going as to whether or not she was going to be able to reach it. It was a tough call for a while. :laughing: :jester:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by Slimer ().

• Patti fed her a burger? I wish I had known that. I think I through her a burger and hot dog too. ha ha :jester:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Patti fed her a burger? I wish I had known that. I think I through her a burger and hot dog too. ha ha :jester:

No, I didn't feed her a burger. I cooked one for her. Jodie fed it to her. I'm sure she got a lot to eat. She's so cute, who could resist? :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!