Deja Monthly Trail Ride to RC on Saturday June 23rd

• Deja will be hosting a trail ride to Rausch Creek Offroad Park on Saturday, June 23rd.

All levels are welcome.

We will be at the park by 9:00am that day, hitting the trails shortly after.

Meeting locations for caravaning will be announced shortly.

If you plan on attending, please post up.

Thanks
    -Chris

• I'm in

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm a maybe. We're in the APA 9 ball national qualifier that weekend, but I don't know the schedule yet. Seems like forever since I've been on the trails.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• yo guys, if you see my driving by wave I will be with the NAXJA guys sat & sun, will catch you next month though def.
    Chris

• Do we have enough people to run blacks all day. If so I might be in.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• There will be plenty of people there either way. groups of 4 or 5 are the best way to go for blacks anyway.... But we will have enough for a group or 2... This weekend is a busy weekend at RC though. They have the TTORA run this weekend which always has a bunch of people. They are having another big group up there. And then they are having a real big thing for Harrisburg Land Rover. Last year it was huge and they had this real big circus style tent with clowns and whatnot running all over the place.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Just from keeping up on other boards, it should be a busy weekend.

If you do plan on attending, please try to be at the staging area by 9am.

We will be hitting the trails between 930 and 1000am

As of right now, there will be at least 1 black group and possibly a blue group.

-Chris

• are there any convoy plans? gotta tell my passengers what time to crawl out of bed. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I have a deal with a guy in VA to buy a set of fenders. he will be attending this trail ride with another club. is there anyway that one of you can pick them up for me. I would greatly appreciate it

• I have a deal with a guy in VA to buy a set of fenders. he will be attending this trail ride with another club. is there anyway that one of you can pick them up for me. I would greatly appreciate it

Forward me the info...should have plenty of room in the bed of my truck and either Jen or both of us run down to Dover pretty much every weekend.

--Ian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!