window tint

• yea thats what im told but i hear they have a ridiculous waiting list...friend of mine called and was told 3 months before they could get her bmw in

• I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Cindy's Glass Tinting -
    (302) 654-3584

shes done two of my vehicles, great job.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• I use Shore Tint in Long Neck, Great guy he does an awesome job. I got 20% on my front windows and it was 65 i believe.

What are they charging up there to do both side glasses ?
    A place down here wants $65 .
    Just curious

Is that who you were thinking of?

• Call joes car stereo he has a guy who tints great he did my suburban and its perfect and way better price than cindy and he will do it same day most of the time cindy did like 5 of my cars but she has somebody doing it for her now and you do have to wait forever. if you need the # let me know I can pm to ya

• I use Shore Tint in Long Neck, Great guy he does an awesome job. I got 20% on my front windows and it was 65 i believe.

Is that who you were thinking of?

Yeah , I see that guy from time to time and that was the last price he quoted me .

• 18% wow. mine don't seem to be very dark

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• My XJ's back windows cost $150 regardless of tint level so I had them done at 5%. 18% sounds about right on OEM, though I think I was told they are 25% or so. Who knows. I'm in Jersey though, so I can't say anything about Delaware's tint shops.

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• cindy's quoted me 175 for the back 5 windows at 18% which they said was OEM...getting it done tomorrow.

OEM? maybe for the rear windows...no way for the fronts they have to be 70% to pass in DE without a medical waiver.

• Accurate Window tinting.

302.730.TINT

My jeep is the 5th vehicle personal vehicle they've done of mine.

We also use him for all of our vehicles at our dealership, he did our
    07 black international rollback truck and it looks awesome!

They also just did my Dads new F250 king ranch.

The list goes on and on.

Basically I would not let anyone else touch my stuff but those guys.

• Call joes car stereo he has a guy who tints great he did my suburban and its perfect and way better price than cindy and he will do it same day most of the time cindy did like 5 of my cars but she has somebody doing it for her now and you do have to wait forever. if you need the # let me know I can pm to ya

Joes in Newport?

• cindy's did myfocus about 5 years ago and my 07 scion the day i drove it off the lot. had a minor problem with the back window. im picky she stripped it off and re-did it the next day while i waited...no questions asked.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!