December trip to Rausch Creek (split)

• I know for sure that me jeepcreep02 and superlifteddeef and maybe GSE Nick are going to be heading up from newark. but we might be going up on friday the 28th to camp out depending on the weather.

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• I'm a definite for the 29th. Blue /Black ride or guide. I'll be at the park between 8:00 and 8:30. As always I'll be happy to guide a lower level if needed.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• wish my jeep was running right i would be all for this trip and beating up on it since i have a dd now.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• quick question. Never been to RC just wondering how long you guys stay. Is it all day, early or mid afternoon???

Would like to go on Sat the 29th but have to be in Lebanon around 2:30. Ride is approx 40 minutes away. I would have to leave by 2ish. Would that be a problem?

Thanks
    Rich

• Rich,

It is an all day event where everyone usually wraps things up around 4ish. I wouldn't really recommend you leave early as your group may be on the other side of the park making it very difficult and dangerous for a newcomer to find their own way out.

-Chris

BTW. I will not be able to make this ride due to prior commitments

• things r looking bleek 4 me right now, but im still hoping for a miracle!!! really, should be driving the jeep out of the back yard this afternoon, but not sure i want to drive her 3 hours on the second day running.... will know more tonight...

• lets get a caravan together. somewhere everyone can meet to go up. i remember somebody saying something off 896?

The Wawa at 896 and 30 is usually a good spot. A couple of us will be there at 6:30 or so if anyone wants to jump in.

• I'm ready to roll in the a.m. I'm bringing my own jeepchick for her initiation. She owns a TJ and I'm trying to corrupt her. See you all at the park.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Trail ride for Sat 12/29
    Blues & blacks

This is what I have that I think will be up there Sat 12/29
    See y'all in the AM

Subvet
    Knoxrents
    Jman
    Atrock
    XJeepness
    mrshaft696
    jeepchick
    shorebird
    daddanelena
    DrJ
    Backfire
    jeepcreep02
    superlifteddeef
    GSE Nick

• ahhhh i got back from rc about 2 hours ago.. had to go home early,broke a axle shaft in the first half hour :bang: :bang:
    the weather was awesome up there and it sucks that the axle decided to take a sh*t so soon. AAA is awesome i got towed home from rc for FREE..they tow up to 100 miles for free and it was 98 to my house, atleast i had some luck today.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!