December trip to Rausch Creek (split)

• Hey guys. I can't do the 22nd trip, but the 29th would work. What time was everyone planning on heading up? Post up who wants to go on the 29th.

:driving:

• someone mentioned doing high blues and blacks on the 29th. I am not sure if my jeep can do that. I have a 2007 4 door. 3 inch lift and 35's. what ya think?

• someone mentioned doing high blues and blacks on the 29th. I am not sure if my jeep can do that. I have a 2007 4 door. 3 inch lift and 35's. what ya think?

I think there are drive arounds on all of the harder stuff. What you might have the most trouble with is having the longer wheelbase. I've only been on Blues, not blacks so I can't tell you exactly.

• You'll be OK. Some of the group may want to run blacks, but I'm sure that we'll have enough Jeeps to split up if necessary. I'll be happy to guide a lower group. Should we split out the Rausch 29th ride? I'll be at the park between 8:00 and 8:30 on the 29th.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

I think you will be fine.I did alot of blue and black trails on 33"and 3" lift.also whether you would go 22nd or 29th Fran (Subvet) running 22nd very good trailguide and Randy (Shorebird) 29th very good too.Ill be riding on 29th i usually take the back.Ill be at park 830ish my cell 215-262-5495.Wayne (daddanelena).see ya there

• i think me and my group are going to be going up on the 28th and camping out then riding on the 29th...we just have to talk to Lynn to make reservations:driving: :driving:

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• im def down for the 29th but if its super cold I AM NOT camping out lol..... :driving:

yes you are :razz: :razz: :razz:

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• Ride on 12/22 is not looking good.
    Knoxrents is out
    J-Man is out
    Xjeepness is out

I probaly will have to put it off till the 29th.

Sorry about that, just found out this evening.

I guess there will be a larger group on the 29th

• Yeah, I have to switch back to the 29th and it looks like ATRock is in too. I still wanna do Blacks.

yea i will be up there the 29th..blacks sounds like a good plan, test run for all the new parts is long overdue.

• looks like theres going to be alot of us up on the 29th! and don't forget about customer appriciation weekend!!! save ten bucks ;D ;D ;D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!