Mother F**kers

• Went to grottos last night to have a few beers and play some pool came and found that some a$$ smashed both of my fog lits, basically think they kicked them off. Great thing to come out who does that? So much for good will to others.
    Does anyone have any extra ones laying around just the factory ones that are on the tjs?

• Newark the one on main street. But did get to see a car get repo'd and some drunk ran up and threw a cone at the back window smashing it which was pretty cool to see.

• Sorry to hear that man. Try some salvage yards if no one on here has them.

Someone broke a window with an orange safety cone? I'd think it would have bounced off. The rear windshield or the door glass?

• I just threw a set out leftover from a job here at work. My favorite in Newark is the boots they try and put on your wheels. To bad they don't fit on 35's... But yea, I've been keyed (just blends in with the other scratches), and came out with piss on my tires leaving Grotto's and Deerpark.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• Went to grottos last night to have a few beers and play some pool came and found that some a$$ smashed both of my fog lits, basically think they kicked them off. Great thing to come out who does that? So much for good will to others.
    Does anyone have any extra ones laying around just the factory ones that are on the tjs?

Well, considering that you were in a college town.......I guess that can be expected by young, unappreciative little farts who are busy spending mommy and daddie's money.

What type of vehicle and what type of lights were you looking for? I have a set of aftermarket fogs I'll sell for $25. AndyZJ also has some knock off brand lights on that CJ he bought.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Well, considering that you were in a college town.......I guess that can be expected by young, unappreciative little farts who are busy spending mommy and daddie's money.

What type of vehicle and what type of lights were you looking for? I have a set of aftermarket fogs I'll sell for $25. AndyZJ also has some knock off brand lights on that CJ he bought.

well, it's not always the youngens. there is a lot of tension over grotto's with the suit over grottino's! I think someone got mad cause you went to a grotto and everyone is trying to boycott them. Then again, guess we will never know. :shrug:

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• Orr...someone with a stock POS Jeep was drunk, and jealous that your jeep was bigger then his, and because he was drunk jeep envy kicked in so bad that he felt like he had to do something destructive to make himself feel better.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• there is a lot of tension over grotto's with the suit over grottino's! I think someone got mad cause you went to a grotto and everyone is trying to boycott them. Then again, guess we will never know. :shrug:
    [/quote]

that dude deserves to get sued. he knew exactly what he was doing and anyone who has a recognizable brand as big as grotto's would do the same. he was trying to coat tail on the big companies success and got called out on it. It would be like opening up "Little Iron Hill Brewery" or "MacDowwels" from coming to america

• well I don't want to get off topic here or maybe this should be another thread, but if you go there, check out the place and compare the two and get them confuse, maybe you should stay home. There is nothing similar about the two. The stores are different, the food looks and taste different, and the way they do business is different. So where is it they are coating a tail? Even the name has a different meaning. Would you walk into a Walgreen's thinking your in a Walmart? :shrug: :hmm: Now coming to America is a great point. They are using the logo and all. Lets think about this for a minute... :hmm:

• The names are similar enough to do the coat tailing.

Regardless, U of D has always had a crime problem. That's why the police are strict.

To get back on topic:

Will your insurance pick up the damage for the fog lights?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I think someone got mad cause you went to a grotto and everyone is trying to boycott them.

No one in Newark I know is boycotting Grotto's.

Went to grottos last night to have a few beers and play some pool came and found that some a$$ smashed both of my fog lits, basically think they kicked them off. Great thing to come out who does that? So much for good will to others.

Those foglights are probably too far below the deductible to be covered, just post up in the swapmeet

• So where is it they are coating a tail? Even the name has a different meaning.

i was under the impression that grottinos was basically Italian for small "grotto".

it's not about the pizza tasting the same, it is about copyrighting and branding. you would do the same thing if you busted your ass creating a business and someone came along and plagerized. what's worse is if the pizza tastes like a$$ (i've never had grottinos, it may taste like God's moms chocolate chip cookies, I don't know) and some dope thinks they are affiliated. Far fetched, but stupider happens every day with lemmings.

• So where is it they are coating a tail? Even the name has a different meaning.

i was under the impression that grottinos was basically Italian for small "grotto".

it's not about the pizza tasting the same, it is about copyrighting and branding. you would do the same thing if you busted your ass creating a business and someone came along and plagerized. what's worse is if the pizza tastes like a$$ (i've never had grottinos, it may taste like God's moms chocolate chip cookies, I don't know) and some dope thinks they are affiliated. Far fetched, but stupider happens every day with lemmings.

:up:

• Funny....i live right next to Grottinos and never once thought of Grottos when they changed thier name. If anything, walking into Grottinos, would just prove how much better Grottos is..... They should thank them. My .02

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!