Surf Tag

• I have a old 1982 red surf tag , If I was to go sign up for a surf fishing license can I use my old tag ? I searched on the delaware.gov site but couldn't not find any info . Anything would be greatly appreciated.

• I have a old 1982 red surf tag , If I was to go sign up for a surf fishing license can I use my old tag ? I searched on the delaware.gov site but couldn't not find any info . Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Pretty sure you can as long as you put a current sticker on it.

• I have never seen a red one .
    Post a pic .

Since all they issue is the sticker anyway .
    (they will ask you if you have a tag )

It shouldnt be an issue

Edit ... Found a pic

might want to email the parks to make sure

• I have a few of those laying around....ive seen people use the old ones with a new sticker...cant see why there would be a problem with doing that

• I have a few of those laying around....ive seen people use the old ones with a new sticker...cant see why there would be a problem with doing that

If you do, and want to part with a couple of them, I would be interested in buying one or two. Please email me to discuss: gilj at ilcdover dot com

Edit: Nevermind - I found some on ebay. I'll be sporting a red tag this year! Guess I'm copying you 97redTJ.

• Dang...no '79 plate!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I actually have 4 extra ones... Bought them accidentally on ebay :bang:

I have a blue plate with yellow lettering, no year, with a jeep on the front. No number...

Also have 2 white plates with green numbering 3212 and 3202

And a yellow plate with green numbering 4223...

Each can be traded for a 4 pack of Guinness (tall cans only)

I'm putting the 1988 plate on mine... just waiting to get my new sticker first....

• Paco.....still have any surf tags? Do you know the years of the white/green or yellow/green? Definitely interested, and I know you're "local". :driving:

• I will take one and if you give me the blue one I will buy 2 six paks but either will be fine ,I plan on gettting mine this week and by the way where on ebay did you find them I could not , thanks ,in N wilm

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!