TPS location?

• Where is the TPS? I think I may have killed mine.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• as in throttle position sensor? i think its on the throttle body little black box that screws to the side

• the TPS is the only sensor on the TB that faces the firewall, its in line with the throttle linkage ;)

before you order a new one from our mopar buddies, go get some electrical sensor cleaner and try that, it has worked for me on my IAC motor.

Not sure how you could have wasted a TPS as they are totally sealed off from the elements :shrug:

• the TPS is the only sensor on the TB that faces the firewall, its in line with the throttle linkage ;)

before you order a new one from our mopar buddies, go get some electrical sensor cleaner and try that, it has worked for me on my IAC motor.

Not sure how you could have wasted a TPS as they are totally sealed off from the elements :shrug:

I bet someone even has an extra one laying around.

• No, the water up through the grill killed it....you only provided the Moses doing 30 through the Brown Sea part.

Haha! Snorkel! :laughing:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• I think the FSM says AIS. I've seen various abbreviations used loosely from different sources.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• You can purchase at Pepboys or something. Get the warranty for the extra couple bucks, or just clean it off every time it shits the bed and say it's defective. My ZJ went through these on a regular basis.

&quot;Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.&quot;

• woohoo, we have them at work! listed for 97-04 I-6 motors.

I wasn't sure which plug was the TPS, confused by the motor.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!