Official Toy Run Caravan From The South Thread

• Topless, maybe...shirtless? Not likely, I REALLY hate cold. Remember the GWNF thread from last month? Me no like under 60 degrees, heck 80 degrees is chilly some nights! If you knew my ex (which isn't out of the question), you know 98.6 can be mighty chilly.

DrJ

• I can't get my jeep picture to show up. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    Saturday @6:15 is way to early for me. Plan to head up around 9:30. This is my first toy run. I'm not sure what goes on before the caravan to the hospital

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

Dave how about a pic of your jp for your avatar
    Are you going to met @Lowes w/ everone else,or just head up?

Hope to have the jeep lifted and new wheels/tires for the run.

• Quote from "DrJ"

Topless, maybe...shirtless? Not likely, I REALLY hate cold. Remember the GWNF thread from last month? Me no like under 60 degrees, heck 80 degrees is chilly some nights! If you knew my ex (which isn't out of the question), you know 98.6 can be mighty chilly.

Of course I remember the GWNF thread.

As far as knowing your EX.... well never mind.

Come however you like. :smile:

• Quote from "dave71057"

This is my first toy run. I'm not sure what goes on before the caravan to the hospital

:hmm: We typically stand around freezing in the parking lot and check each others Jeeps out. :tup: We also create a croud which draws attention to the sign and collect toys from people who are dropping them off.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• it is usually easier to take rt 1 up meet up with the dover crew past the toll on rt 1 usually they just pull over and wait for the slower lowers to come up. If you are late you miss the train,but other then that it worked really well last year. I am not sure if i am leaving from rehoboth or dover yet, but if anyone is confused I can lead from rehoboth to help out. Especially if Kev is taking his top down I am driving myself I hate the cold, I will have many many layers on :rolleyes:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Sat
    Dec 04 Rain / Snow Showers 47°/33° 30 %

Have you guys seen the weather?? Good Luck with not having frostbite.

• I'm going to go out on a limb here because no one has picked a time to meet in DOVER.

7:30am Wawa, NORTH DOVER on Rt.13 across from Lowes.

okay?

DrJ

• Quote from "DrJ"

To meet in Dover at 7:30am, right?

DrJ

Well, I don't know.

Last year, the Southern group didn't seem to want to exit RT 1 so we waited on the side for the Dover Group to join us.

It really doesn't matter to me so long as we are all on the same page.

• Meet IN Dover is fine w/ me
    I can have more coffe from wawa
    Mel said something 'bout meeting ON rt1 just past the tolls
    Either way, What ever everyone wants

• Just so anyone reading understands the crux of this...

Saturday morning, the group from south will meet the group from Dover at the Wawa on Rt. 13 North in Dover, across from Lowes at 7:30am. We'll wait a few minutes for stragglers and coffee. If you're really late, call my cell phone, 302-382-5416.

DrJ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!