Rausch Creek trail ride, Oct 25th

• This is the discussion thread, the signup thread is here: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=21071.0

I will be unable to make this trip, due to attending fire school. Bummer for me, since September/October runs are usually a lot of fun.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I would like to run this one, would anyone be up for greens and blues. I don't have any skids and am going to try to get some rock rails be for the run. This will be my first time going so well see what happens. :shrug:

• I am going to try and make this run since it will be the last one before we leave in Nov. To bad you cant make it Jerry.

• it's not so bad... I get to play with fire. ;)

Chip, you can run greens just fine with no skids. Shouldn't need rock rails until the harder blue trails if you take it easy and use finesse. Sheesh, I run blacks with no skids (except diff covers).

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I would like to run this one, would anyone be up for greens and blues. I don't have any skids and am going to try to get some rock rails be for the run. This will be my first time going so well see what happens. :shrug:

chip, you'll be fine on some of the easier blues. pm sent regarding rock rails.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'm new to all this and have a stock YJ. How realistic is it for me to go? All the lists of extra parts that I should bring make it sound like you need a grand in extras to show up. :shrug:

• you only need the items on the required list. http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0 however, if you have parts on the jeep that you know will fail soon, you should bring spares for those and tools to replace them.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Stock is fine for all greens and many blue trails...

I may be able to go on this ride. If so anyone interested in some Blacks and maybe a Red or two? Turtle, Ian, Aaron? Come on... Last decent weather ride before the snow starts to fall...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Thanks guys, I'm tying to put the trip together. Hey just wondering did anyone get the reference to my username (hip2bsq) I'm going to get it on my licence plate. 8)

• Nice "headlights" :o

People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on thier behalf.<br />- George Orwell.<br /><br />&#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&#917;

• Thanks guys, I'm tying to put the trip together. Hey just wondering did anyone get the reference to my username (hip2bsq) I'm going to get it on my licence plate. 8)

what? how does that translate?

anyhow, im gonna try to make this ride, maybe bring a buddy of mine and his jeep. i'm gettin that itch to go again.. ill have these control arms put on here shortly, a fresh rotate of tires and oil, etc. Should be good to go...always fun wheeling with eddie..

note this is prior to ed modding his jeep the way it sits now.and it was alot steeper then it looks..

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• Hip2bsq.....Hip to be square. It's from a Hughie Lewis and the news song but I am referring to my jeeps square head light. You know in the jeep community round head light s rule so I thought I would try to take a little sting off it. I guess you have to be a product of the 80's to remember the song and fully get the humor.

Oh and I know what you mean about the hill not looking steep. It never looks as good in the pictures.

• That would suck. I could go with HPTOBSQ but I don't know if people could figure it out. I also thought about trying Jeepsqd. I don't know we'll see.

• So, who is going on this ride? Let's get a list together. I need to make sure we will have a ride now before I plan on going and getting up there only to see no one else there.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I plan on going if we have the enough to make it worth the trip up there. This might be the last chance i get to go with the move coming up soon.

Mike

• I'm still on the maybe list, but I gonna try to make it. Might have a rookie from work bring his 2.5 TJ on this one. It's got a lot of lift, on 33s, with stock gears open/open. If he rides it will be green/blue. I'll post up as soon as I know more.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!