What have you done to your Jeep today?

• "Brand New" Blatant Disregard beater.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Mounted my surf tag to the bumper w/o the use of zipties.. then knocked out one of the project that's been on hold for a bit. I still need to try and paint over the shiny and figure out whether to use cables or chains for the tailgate supports but I'm happy with how it turned out so far. Next is to finish up the tire carrier and sye/driveshaft install when the DS arrives.

[youtube]I4uY1H4MX_s[/youtube]

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• That what I thought. But since juveniles per court I am out of luck but will see at court. Took sound system.watch, Coat. $200.00 cash and ran up my visa everywhere and out of state for $1500.00 out of state but that's between them and the bank at this point. Also robbed 2 other cars on my street. We will see but not expecting much. Idk

• FINALLY getting the rock krawler lift on with bilstein shocks. Just have the front trac bar left and im DONE (hopefully successful shake down run) New tires on tuesday :) ill be good for another 50K miles :)

• I picked up a short side front spare shaft from the junkyard this weekend and changed my oil. Now I just need to get my rear shaft retainer plates in the mail so I can press the bearings on the rear spares and I think Im ready for the comp. As for philly junkyards, the two I liked closed and the rest suck, look like Im gonna have to check out the de spots next go around.

• Spent most of the day yesterday disassembling the entire frontend of Jen's WJ to replace the rotten radiator...PITA. While it was torn down I took the opportunity to toss in a new waterpump, thermostat, hoses, belt, idler, tensioner, and alternator (its bearings were starting to squeal intermittently). Also installed the new cruise control actuator I've had for a few weeks...with no radiator, grill, headlight, etc it allowed me to sneak it in under the battery tray without taking out too much stuff. It was pretty nice driving it to work this morning and actually having working cruise control for that hour on rt1...and more importantly not leaking coolant all over! :up:

--Ian

• After much cursing, swearing, cutting, grinding and hammering the belly up, engine skid and mll is finally done. If anyone is thinking of doing this down the line and plans on doing it on the ground on your back you WILL regret your decision. Having a lift (Aarons) was priceless as we had to install and remove belly up skid several times to cut, grind and tweak for clearance. 1/4" carbon steel was definitely a two man job with the occasional need for a third. Can't wait for the club comp to break them in...... :mrgreen:

• After much cursing, swearing, cutting, grinding and hammering the belly up, engine skid and mll is finally done. If anyone is thinking of doing this down the line and plans on doing it on the ground on your back you WILL regret your decision. Having a lift (Aarons) was priceless as we had to install and remove belly up skid several times to cut, grind and tweak for clearance. 1/4" carbon steel was definitely a two man job with the occasional need for a third. Can't wait for the club comp to break them in...... :mrgreen:

Glad to hear you guys got it in. The speedbumps were probably karma for trying to curse my spares for the comp :laughing: .
    Were you good on the shifter / dash clearance?

Told you.. Al you minimum! :innocent:

• new tires went on today...kept them to 285-75-17's

a little taller, but not as wide. goes well with the 2.5 RK lift.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!