BRAND NEW-- Aluminum YJ louvered hood panels--pre-order now!

• That is right, we have worked with a top local company to develop these because the company that makes our current TJ panels was dragging their feet on new models...and us YJ owners need some loving too!

Here is what the current TJ models look like:

The YJ models will be very similar, without the swirly logo, and will be a one-piece units with two banks of rearward facing louvers and two banks of forward facing louvers for the best air flow. Installation hardware and a full-size print out will be included with each order. They will be .060" thick marine-grade Aluminum and they can be left raw or painted to match or compliment your personal Jeep.

Here is the deal...If you are part of the pre-order group of ten you will only pay $135, plus shipping if needed. Normal retail will be $175, plus shipping.

If you are interested, at all, call or e-mail me immediately to get on the list for the first batch.

• Those look nice. As a CJ owner I'm feeling left out!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'll dontate my hood, for the prototype. That way min is free right?

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• We are doing another batch of YJ panels currently and we have also started doing our own TJ panels so they are available, too.

If you CJ guys get together and order 3-5 I can have them made quickly because we have the prototype done. We are also working on JKs right now so they should be here shortly.

• The "look cool" option is to lay the panel on your hood and drill and rivet it down with the supplied rivets.

The "let heat out" option is to use the paper template supplied with each kit to lay out the holes to cut out of your hood, clean up the cuts and paint, and then lay the panel on your hood and drill and rivet it down with the supplied rivets.

These come in bare aluminum and can either be left raw or painted/powdercoated to suit your tastes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!