*** Georgetown Christmas Parade ***

• Info:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [b]2008 GEORGETOWN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - CHRISTMAS “BALLOON” PARADE
    Thursday, December 4, 2008 @ 7:00 p.m.
    Theme: “Rudolph’s Christmas Parade”

NOTE: There will be no throwing of candy or any other items from a float or other vehicle. Items may be passed out by walkers only.
    NO EXCEPTIONS! Violators are subject to disqualification.

There will be NO SANTAS in the parade except for the one sponsored by the Chamber.

Formation of the parade will be on West Pine Street in front of the Armory. Line up no later than 6:30 p.m.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's get a count before I send in the application.

JeepGirl, you want to head this up ?

• Yeah! I know it's during the week but this parade is actually pretty good. Come on guys....and girls!

Attending

Jeepgirl
    TheMistaken
    YJRosco
    tngent
    redjeep00
    Johnnyd-elaware?
    Rodman
    Donnie and Pat
    Grapeape
    BigRed

• This is really my first full year down here. What do you guys do for the Xmas parade? Plus, I don't know who they were, but I saw a couple of guys in the Milford parade too!

• OK, I'm in. Since it will be my first parade give me some ideas. LOLOL I have a M101 and an M101A1 trailer to use as well. Can light it up with possibly a xmas tree or sign it up with " Happy Holiday's From The Delaware Jeep Association". Help a Brother out here. :help: LOLOLOL

• Pretty much anything goes! the kids love the lights! I used my rack last year and made a little Christmas scene on it. The past 2 years we met by the donut connection and decorated. You have to wait in line for a bit but there isn't a lot of room to decorate in line.

so lights, wreaths, whatever you can attach to your jeep!

It would be nice to have more than 3 jeeps this year! oh, and if you are thinking of taking the tops off..you will freeze!

It's worth the $36.00 to become a member, so sign up!!! ;D

• Ok, Ill light her up. I think Im gonna go with the lighted signs. Big and bright. 8) Let me know what time for Donut Connection Chris. Shiloh and I will be there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!