.....Flat Fenders......Completed!!

• Quote from "bmf24"

looks good. now you need to let me make you a new front bumper.

I was thinking the same thing. :laughing: I almost threw one on there just out of pity for the rest of the nice Jeep to have to be seen with that piece of schrapnel he has on there. :sniffle:

BTW, BMF24, you guys do some real nice work, based on what I see on the site. With all of that old Landcruiser stuff on there you would die in Colorado. I was out there again in September and I could barely turn my head without seeing a gorgeous all-original FJ of some sort. It made me sick!

• Quote from "joelove"

Because they came that way from the factory, I figure I should still try to have them. Don't want any trouble from inspectors or Police :peace:

Joe

If there is not a space for the side marker's, neither the police nor the DMV will know that you need one there. They only look to see if the existing lights on the vehicle work, not if you have all of the proper lights.

• I have the lights but they don't work and I've gotten by in the past. The rear ones have since been cut in half so I hope they don't give me trouble in the future.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!