RC trip Dec 13 - pics and discussion

• what an awesome day on the trails with a great group of people. :)

brandon, you were taking notes; are you planning on writing a trail report?

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• as always, i found an interesting and unusual way to break my jeep. :bang: more on that to follow...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Great day, got home late and slept in this morning. I will post up my pics after I finish working on my junk. Damage was minor, bent tie rod, bent sway bar mount and one leaky tire. Not bad considering...

Pics and details to follow.

• This was one of the best rides for me.It could of been a little warmer but i did a couple of trails either never on or ones i couldn't get through,another thing no broken axle.Glad to see wayne and got there damaged rides home,the only trail damage for me as of now is crack in windshield got alot bigger.Looking foward for pics and maybe a trail report

Wayne

• Philly guy:

~ JD

• i hope someone got some good action shots of me yesterday, because this is the only one i have

~ JD

• Great pics, great ride. I broke a rear brake line, but I think it's more old Jeep than trail damage. "YJs don't need no stinkin' track bar"

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• Awesome pics guys. It looked like a perfect day. I would have loved to have been there.
    It must have really been cold though if J-man ran doors on the XJ. ;)
    How'd the swampers work Jason...any rubbing?

• Shoot me an email if you want any of them in a full res version.

i'd very much appreciate hi-res files of any and all pics of me. email sent.

~ JD

• Awesome pics guys. It looked like a perfect day. I would have loved to have been there.
    It must have really been cold though if J-man ran doors on the XJ. ;)

it was damn near perfect! :) cold, but i've wheeled with j-man on colder days and he was doorless.

when i first realized that he was running doors, i was shocked. and it took a while to sink in... every time i looked over at his rig, it took me a second to realize it was him :laughing:

~ JD

• Hey you guys should have turned around and gone back up that trail. Waaaaaay more fun. Here's how I know.

Not me, but I was there.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• Cool pics, Stair Steps are fun in both directions. What's that up with that cable coming out the front of the Bronco? lol

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• What's that up with that cable coming out the front of the Bronco? lol

:laughabove: that's what makes it Waaaaaay more fun... being pulled up. ya know, like that first hill on a roller coaster? :roll:

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!