NJ Pine Barrens on New Years Day

• I had a request to do another New Years trip to Wharton forest. Post up if interested! I'll send out the meeting location via PM.

We'll meet at 10am near the forest and most likely finish around 3 or 4pm depending on the trails we take.

The trails are mostly old fire access roads with a bit of sand and mud. We'll try one good hill climb and also visit the fire tower. As usual working 4wd, tow points and a tow strap are required.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• I'd be there, but I'm working two shifts that day. I'll have to see what they scheduled me for because I get off around 1 and maybe I could meet you guys out there. :doh:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• where are you going to start from ? some of the access roads are really close to my wifes fathers house so i might beable to slip out and join in.

• i am in on this one if i am not to over hung!!!!!! been looking to get dirty and now that the wife i gone oh yea!!!!

• Yeah, looked at the schedule today. I won't be there. :bang:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• where is pine barrens i have never been there

Thanks

Jerry usually goes in near the Ranger station off of 206. You go through Hammonton to get to it.

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM33W8

• Yeah it's free as Wayne said. :wavey:

• Im in. Just got off work! See ya all there. :driving:

oh, man! brandon and wayne both gonna be there! how can i miss this?

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!