not true

• I only saw a small handful of races in the 4+ hours I was there on Sunday so I can't say.
    JeepsterJK & Chief might be able to clarify a little better.

Yup. I wuz there. heriz my clarification...them boys dont no good grammer.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Well if ur in the ram u are Greag Gipsons lil brother, MATT...and i hate to break it to u i walked the dog on ur brother he dialed in an 8 flat..i ran a 7 flat...do the math i was faster...the only reason u and ur brother got a trofy is because they did not run true bracket race like they said they were...a tru bracket race eliminates the driver that brok out his/her time...ant if im not mistakin i didnt break out my time...so their for the race was rigged...and ur brother got first because ur dumb ass took ur truck outa 4wd their for u should have been DISQUALIFIED but because u and ur brother "helped out" u guys won...infact u and ur brother were the only ones raceing that worked their...so my book the race was rigged...so if u wanna call any one a lire look in the merrior because my friend u know danm well the race was not ran like they said it was goning to be ran...

SO DONT EVER CALL ME A LIAR AGAIN

• twinYJs u are right it was saopsed to be a timed race at least thats what we were told...but infact it was not a timed race first one cross the line won...witch was bull shit...like i said in my other post, the race was rigged so the brothers would win, only because they were helping out at the races...

• Nate240sx,

GO BACK TO SCHOOL; LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY SPELL WORDS THAT HAVE MORE THEN 4 LETTERS OR AT LEAST USE THE SPELL CHECK BEFORE POSTING.

Disclaimer: This is not meant to offend those who have a true disability.

[size=6pt]Thank you for letting me vent.[/size]

• Can a Mod just lock this thread? I don't think a single club member actually cares what these guys are talking about and the issue is entirely between them, atrocious spelling/grammar and all. :innocent:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!