Big Dogs Main Jambo Caravan Thread

• I can meet there at that time. If you want to leave earlier I am game. I don't work on Thursday, so we will see. Either way Randy, I am game. I always think the earlier the better, in order to beat traffic, take it slow, and have time to setup camp and relax. I'd rather get lit and crash early and not be all screwed up on Friday.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I planned to work till noon on Thursday, but I may be able to change that. How long will it take you to get to Holly's? Also does anyone know what type payment they accept at Big Dogs and the camp site?

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Also does anyone know what type payment they accept at Big Dogs and the camp site?

the campground accepts credit cards.

for Big Dogs, i've always registered online; they take Paypal. i don't know about on-site registration.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• the campground accepts credit cards.

for Big Dogs, i've always registered online; they take Paypal. i don't know about on-site registration.

That little shack takes cards? :laughing: I never even thought to try.
    The Big Dogs registration is in a separate area so if you don't paypal, just bring your $75 in cash for them.

• OK Ed. I'm completely open on Thurs. just let me know when you wanna meet. I know an open Jeep in the rain ain't much fun so If you bail it's cool.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• I'm good. The top is sitting on it right now. Glad no one picked it up yet! HAHA.

I highly doubt that I will back out. May be one of my last trips, at least until March when everything settles back down. How about meeting there for lunch at around noon-thirty or 1300. Here is the location of the restaurant...
    Be there or be square.

108 Jackson Creek Rd
    Grasonville, MD 21638

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• That little shack takes cards? :laughing: I never even thought to try.
    The Big Dogs registration is in a separate area so if you don't paypal, just bring your $75 in cash for them.

:laughabove:
    Yeah Billy, they even took cards the first time we were there
    more advanced than you would have thought ;D

• OK Ed. I'll be at Holly's around 12:30 that should get us around DC at a good time. See Ya.

Randy

• we'll be leaving SE PA around 1400.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• [size=16pt]AHHHH!!! SO EXCITED. LEAVING SHORTLY AND MAKING A FEW PIT STOPS. SO FUCKING EXCITED. ALL OF YOU GUYS NOT GOING ARE LOSERS AND MISSING OUT!!!! FUCK YEAH. IT FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME I HAD SEX NOT IN A CAR. ALL THE ANTICIPATION AND BEFORE I KNOW IT THE WEEKEND WILL BE OVER!! AHHHH!!![/size]

• [size=16pt]AHHHH!!! SO EXCITED. LEAVING SHORTLY AND MAKING A FEW PIT STOPS. SO (censored)ING EXCITED. ALL OF YOU GUYS NOT GOING ARE LOSERS AND MISSING OUT!!!! (censored) YEAH. IT FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME I HAD SEX NOT IN A CAR. ALL THE ANTICIPATION AND BEFORE I KNOW IT THE WEEKEND WILL BE OVER!! AHHHH!!![/size]

Red Bull? Coffee? Crack mebbe? ;D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!