Rear Track Bar Bracket Question

• Eons ago I bought Quadna's RE lift kit from him.

It included RE adj. trackbars which I've been running for several years.

Wondering if since I have an SYE if I should be running the RE1602 bracket as well?

• depends on how much lift u have i think, i ran the 4.5 RE springs with standard style bracket no problem

• depends on how much lift u have i think, i ran the 4.5 RE springs with standard style bracket no problem

I have 3.5" RE.

I just keep reading about it twisting the stock bracket.

No signs of mine doing that although I do think maybe it causes it to bind sooner.

• should be fine with the standard bracket, RE only recommends use of the CV style with their 5.5-7.5" lifts

• I have the "standard" RE1603 bracket that has been used with 3.5 and 4.5 springs
    and has worked fine so far. I installed my SYE sometime shortly after the 3.5 springs were in and before the 4.5 springs went in.
    HTHs

• I have the "standard" RE1603 bracket that has been used with 3.5 and 4.5 springs
    and has worked fine so far. I installed my SYE sometime shortly after the 3.5 springs were in and before the 4.5 springs went in.
    HTHs

I don't have an aftermarket bracket.

That was my question.

• I don't have an aftermarket bracket.

That was my question.

IC.
    When you rotate your axle to the correct angle for the SYE you can see if the factory bracket will retain its alignment with the TB. if not then put the bracket in.
    I believe the twisting of the stock bracket you are reading about is caused by the TB being misaligned with the stock bracket through its travel. (misalignment contributed by the axle rotated to meet the SYE angle).
    I believe with a 3.5 lift you may be OK.

edit: OK confirmed by Ian while I was typing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!