GWNF Trail Ride: April 29 - May 1, 2005

Is anyone else staying at the Jamison? We will not be getting down there until Friday evening and I just want to make sure I'm not the only one waiting in the parking lot Saturday morning.

I'll be there also. Dr J do we need to set up a time to meet in the parking lot now so others who come down later will know what time.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "quadna71"

tony's stopping by tomorrow and we'll be throwing a bunch of cut firewood in the back of his truck. as everyone passes by his truck we can grab a few sticks of it and take it in to the camp.
    chris

Hey chris,

If you have any more firewood, l'll stop by and pick up some too before I leave out on Thursday.

• Hmmmm...

I think I'd like to get involved in this. Maybe make up a schedule of arrivals and departures for people picking up wood. I could make a drawing showing where you each can park while picking up said wood, and a Excel file with 15 minute intervals you can each sign up for. Your time slot could then have a hyperlink to a detailed weather forecast that...

...what?

...oh, okay... nevermind.

:spinrhead:

• If we have time on Friday before the rest of you arrive, we'll try to bring in as much of the wood as we can (remember, I drive a truck). So if there's no wood on the truck when you get there, it's because it's already at the campsite.

• If Brian shows up there is! If not, the whole forest is open and at your disposal. Just try and get a good distance away from our tents, and downwind if it's not too much trouble.

• Hmmmm... Last outing was in September and you're just now cleaning it out ?

Ewwwww.....

• :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Actually, I just picked it up from my parents house. I didn't have it in Sept. It has been sitting in my parents attic for probably 20 years and it probably and antique. It just needed a could scrub to get 20 years of dust off of it.

I also picked up a catalytic heater, same vintage, from them. Looking at the forecast, I probably wont need it.

• Is anybody going to be stopping at Manassas rest area on I-66 on Friday? If so what time approx? Also (and I know this was posted somewhere before but I can't find it) could someone please post the CB channels that are used by DeJA?

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "SarasGP"

Is anybody going to be stopping at Manassas rest area on I-66 on Friday? If so what time approx? Also (and I know this was posted somewhere before but I can't find it) could someone please post the CB channels that are used by DeJA?

We generally use Channel 4.

Oh, and I've got the washers for you Sara.

• I'm sorry Sara, I thought it was agreed we would stop for you. We'd gone through the times and it seemed like we were on the same page.

YES! we'll see you there!

You have my cell number, right?

• Thanks Keith

Steve, I was just confirming those plans 'cause I have a bad case of CRS and can get things mixed up :laughing: ...and yes I have your cell #

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!