Calling all Jeep Chicks!! Jeep Chick Ride

• We did this a few years ago and we had fun.

I'd like to try to plan a chick ride this Srping/Summer to RC. It can be a day trip or an overnighter. Hotel or camping is fine with me.

Post up here if you are interested and we will work on a date later. I would prefer warmer weather.

Patti :driving:

• I am in but I think the no boys rule needs to be revised. They should be able to ride shot gun or in the back seat this time.

• I def agree with the warmer weather idea and the guys can ride shotgun is a good idea too. :suspicious:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• can i ride shotgun if my dog drives?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Not to mention pointing out the trees. :razz:

:laughabove:

I am in but I think the no boys rule needs to be revised. They should be able to ride shot gun or in the back seat this time because I've come to like hopping in a comfy towrig and getting chauffeured back to DE and this won't happen if my husband can't come.

Fixed. :innocent:

• I am in but I think the no boys rule needs to be revised. They should be able to ride shot gun or in the back seat this time because I've come to like hopping in a comfy towrig and getting chauffeured back to DE and this won't happen if my husband can't come.

Well men have to be good for something right? :hug:

Married to a man that is both slow _and_ stupid...

Edited once, last by jc1121 ().

• I'm in. :spinrhead:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• I'm volunteering my mom for this even though she doesn't know yet. I know shes itching to actually drive.

• Hey Girls, sounds like fun. :wavey:

I'm interested in a day trip. Maybe i'll bring a fellow girl-jeeper to introduce to the off road world. But Rausch Creek - yikes. if you let me stay on the green trails. The jeep is back to being my daily driver, so i can't risk putting it out of commission.

Heather

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!