DEJA Trail Ride - Saturday, February 20th - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

• I think I'm in for this one. Just have to ask the kids if they want to go and hope that I don't break anything this weekend that I can't get fixed in time.

I jinxed myself and broke the rear suspension last weekend and have a lot of work to do to get ready for the 20th. I tore the link mounts off the frame and now I need to figure out if I'm going to repair the frame and reinstall the mounts as they were or if I'm going to change the rear suspension completely.

If the weather gets decent, I should be able to have it back together in time but at this point I don't know.

• Looking forward to the trial ride. Can't wait to meet eveyone!!! :wavey:

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• Looking forward to the trial ride. Can't wait to meet eveyone!!! :wavey:

i'll look for ya there. you're gonna have a blast! :)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• looks like i'll be driving the XJ to the park. it's gonna be a near impossibility to get my trailer. :bang:

:-[

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• It's gonna be a great ride. Lots of Jeeps, all levels. Looking forward to seeing old friends and new faces. BTW I found out that rock Jeeps love snow! See You All at RC. Don't forget to check out the RC site and download the registration and waiver forms. If anyone has any questions about what you should have for this ride please don't hesitate to post up.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• looks like i'll be driving the XJ to the park. it's gonna be a near impossibility to get my trailer. :bang:

:-[

You'll be fine John. I have a feeling it's going to be a Green/Blue day for everyone if the ground is covered with snow. :up:

Good idea Randy on getting the forms in advance. It will be busy that day at the office due to all of the clubs running that day.

• You'll be fine John. I have a feeling it's going to be a Green/Blue day for everyone if the ground is covered with snow. :up:

Good idea Randy on getting the forms in advance. It will be busy that day at the office due to all of the clubs running that day.

If I have an expired card and need to renew, do I have to fill out another waivor?

• I'm pretty sure I handed them another application every time and the application and waiver are the same form so if so, yes.
    http://www.rauschcreekoffroadp…p/docs/member_app_new.pdf

that's a definite yes. i recently renewed.

~ JD

• You'll be fine John. I have a feeling it's going to be a Green/Blue day for everyone if the ground is covered with snow. :up:

thanks for the reassurance, bill, but i was actually trying to bait you into feeling sorry for me and offering to come over and dig my trailer out.
    :innocent:

but hey, reassurances are the next best thing to digging, i guess...

~ JD

• thanks for the reassurance, bill, but i was actually trying to bait you into feeling sorry for me and offering to come over and dig my trailer out.
    :innocent:

but hey, reassurances are the next best thing to digging, i guess...

Dig out? Just expose the hitch and drag it out. I've been doing it all week. ;D
    The rides this Saturday...I'm ready. :driving:

• I may try to set up a caravan for this one. Right now I am thinking the Wawa at the corner of 896 and 30 in PA at about 6:30 or 7:00 but I'll finalize that as it gets closer.

I will be leaving from Dover if any one wants to group up in dover.

Not sure how long it will take to get to 896 and 30 in PA.

• I will be leaving from Dover if any one wants to group up in dover.

Not sure how long it will take to get to 896 and 30 in PA.

I'd be interested in grouping up in Dover....just about 2 hours going up 1 to 7 to 41 to 30, so I guess 896 & 30 would be about the same unless we got behind a buggy.

• Winter Trail Ride Tip: After airing down, put your valve caps back on.

If you don't you will probably have ice in your valve stems when you try to air back up.

Ask Surfrider how I know this. ;D

• Looks Like I wont be able to make it to this one with the jeep, But I would really like to come along for the ride. I PMed Randy to see If it would be alright if I ride shot gun with him but now I just need the ride to RC. Any one Leaving from slower lower that I could meet up with, Or I can Meet up with the group in dover, I just cant afford the Gas For this trip.

Thanks Guys

Andy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!