DeJA Trail Ride - Wheeling Saturday, March 20th - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

• I would be interested in joining you all on the blues. I think the only black trail I have been on is coming out of Lake Kristy, but I'm willing to try! :up:

so far it's leaning more towards blues than blacks...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• :bump:

randy, pm sent

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• i MAY have my shotty seat open for this trip. if it does happen to be open, anyone want it?

no promises yet. i'm just trying to get things lined up...

caveat: must meet at my house

~ JD

• Looks like ed can't make it with me this weekend. I am still coming with at least 1 jeep, might bring 2. I'm stoked since this week of school is insanely hectic.

• I'll be there Saturday is going to be sunny and 70!!!!!! Thank god, going to take the doors off and windows out and most likely the top can't wait for Saturday!! :spinrhead:

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• WAYNE!!!! COME MAKE THIS RIDE. perfect weather too. Get to wheel with branden again, im so stoked.

:driving:

Come on, Ive been bugging you for over a week. And I know you want to see my Sweet new rig

• WAYNE!!!! COME MAKE THIS RIDE. perfect weather too. Get to wheel with branden again, im so stoked.

My jeep is hurting,all kind's of thing's broke long winter!I will be there i hope?I have cell #'s in case i can't make it to park someone better have tools im going to stay light !

see all at park Wayne

• UPDATED:

altierior
    DKGoldenEagle
    Anx1ous
    shorebird
    BigRed
    B
    Stafford - 49% ??? :shrug:
    joshill
    Daddanelena

plus about three guests...

it's looking like a great group! so who else is wheeling?

the weather is gonna be bee-yoo-tee-full!
    post up!

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• I think I want to try and come up. When is everyone heading up there? Can a stock JK keep up with you guys on the trails you hit?

Branden is on 31's locked f/r. Joann(Joshill) is a stocker and I believe Andy(Bigred) is also on 31's. You shouldn't have a problem. Randy is going on the trip and when hes around he makes sure everybody who shows up gets to have fun no matter what. Honestly, you couldn't choose a better club to go wheeling with. Every single time I go up with Deja I have a smile on my face for the whole next week.

• Just a heads up, Ill be running a little late. I get off work at 7am in northern Delaware. Im guessing Ill be there close to 9:30. Ill call randy or John when I get up there

• Branden is on 31's locked f/r. Joann(Joshill) is a stocker and I believe Andy(Bigred) is also on 31's. You shouldn't have a problem. Randy is going on the trip and when hes around he makes sure everybody who shows up gets to have fun no matter what. Honestly, you couldn't choose a better club to go wheeling with. Every single time I go up with Deja I have a smile on my face for the whole next week.

^ yeah, what he said...

besides, JKs are better than TJs. ;)

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!