DeJA Trail Ride - Wheeling Saturday, March 20th - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

• hey everyone, i can't make the March DeJA run. instead, i'll be wheeling on March 20th. so for anyone else who can't make the DeJA run on the 27th, and if the 20th works for you, post up. i'm planning on a day of blues/blacks. if we have a few people who want to run a different level, we'll try to figure out something for ya.

as always: Please be sure read the Required Trail Gear thread.

We will meet at Rausch Creek Off Road Park at about 8:30 to air down and register so that we can be trail ready by 9:00.

Post what levels you plan on running (or if you have any questions, post here or PM me or PM Trail Boss KnoxRents.)

edit: this is now the official March DeJA run. all levels welcome. come on out!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• 20th would be good for me I would mostly ride the blue trials that day.

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• Thanks John. March is going to be tough for me to make anyway. I changed the date in the schedule and added it to the calendar.

• Thanks John. March is going to be tough for me to make anyway. I changed the date in the schedule and added it to the calendar.

so this is the official DeJA run now? if so, i'll change the title of the thread...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Thanks John. March is going to be tough for me to make anyway.

does that mean you're not expecting to make this one?

~ JD

• does that mean you're not expecting to make this one?

I'll be in Florida for a week or so in March so I'm doubtful at best. I'd like to get on the comp course and practice for the club comp at some point though.

• Jeep is almost able to roll out of the garage. Will DEFINITELY be ready in time for this one.....

HAHA Let's take up mine, share the cost and share driving. Will teach ya how it all works.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Works for me ;D. We can get you some extra practice on the comp course for RC rocks too. Will help improve my spotting skills.

• I'm planning on being there. post up more later

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• HAHA Let's take up mine... Will teach ya how it all works.

does this mean what it sounds like it means? :hmm:

~ JD

• So, Im sure that you all have seen that I sold the big bronco...I now have a new toy that Ive been working on for a little while. Im going to have to get out on trails and see what it can do..I know Wayne will be reading this..You know you want to go. :driving: Hopefully ill see you guys there

• Dang, you fly through trail rigs :P. How built is this new "toy"? I'll be at RC march 20th regardless.

• So, Im sure that you all have seen that I sold the big bronco...I now have a new toy that Ive been working on for a little while. Im going to have to get out on trails and see what it can do..I know Wayne will be reading this..You know you want to go. :driving: Hopefully ill see you guys there

I do want to go but not sure i can make 20th :cuss:,but i will be there jeep101 trip.Good luck with new toy and see ya soon! :driving:

Wayne

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!