WEROCK event at RC 5/22-23

• Just seeing if anyone was coming up to watch. I know a bunch are going to Spring Fling, but if you can make it on Sun its a fun event to watch. I'll be there in my newly painted #609 Stock Class Jeep.

Aaron

• I just off the phone with Bruce from Rausch and they are still looking for judges and helpers for this weekend.

Saturday or Sunday or Both.

Each person that helps out receives 2 free wheeling passes for each day they help. Plus a free t-shirt and whatever other goodies they may have.

Its a great way to help out, get some free wheeling out it and be up close and personal with the rigs.

If you want to help out, just show up early and find one of the RC staff.

Thanks!

• Come watch us represent and destroy the competition, if anything it will be an awesome show for everyone to watch. If not, wish us luck!

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• I'll be there to bust your balls ed :> Its so strange going on a wheeling trip and not having you there these days i miss it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!