Inca Gold TJ owner New to the boards.

• Hey Guys, The name is Jeremy I have had my TJ for about a year and have loved every minute of it. I live in dover and know some guys in DEJA. I figured I should create an account and say whats up. I have a 03 Inca Gold Wrangler Sport not a lot done to it at the moment. But, I have a couple plans but am planning to buy a beater to have a little more fun with, my TJ is a daily driver. Tryin to keep this one nice. But yea thats the life story and definitely look forwerd to learnin alot more all around and havin some more fun.

• Hey Guys, The name is Jeremy I have had my TJ for about a year and have loved every minute of it. I live in dover and know some guys in DEJA. I figured I should create an account and say whats up. I have a 03 Inca Gold Wrangler Sport not a lot done to it at the moment. But, I have a couple plans but am planning to buy a beater to have a little more fun with, my TJ is a daily driver. Tryin to keep this one nice. But yea thats the life story and definitely look forwerd to learnin alot more all around and havin some more fun.

Hey, Jeremy welcome to the board!

• Sup man, Welcome. Now get that thing modded...its too stock.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• I'm with you on the taking time & getting the money to flow... That is what I am waiting for to get my Jeep moddin'..... Welcome to DEJA!!! Look forward to seeing you around Dover sometime...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• Want to do it right and its my daily driver so when I get the money I'm gonna do it right! Then get myself a beater jeep for even more fun.

Good call on researching and doing it right the first time. :up: Then again, you won't need a beater Jeep if you build yours stout enough.

Welcome. That's a nice looking Jeep.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!