DEJA Trail Ride at Rausch Creek on Saturday July 17th

• Wayne- I have a working list on page 2 of this thread with all the names on there and who's going to be camping and who still isn't sure. I might camp on Saturday depending on if I want to shoot up to the All Breeds Jeep Show on Sunday morning. I want to see if theres any good deals on parts up there thats worth me buying.

RockPirate- You won't burn out your clutch if you don't use it. Put that mother into 4Low and stay off the clutch.

Mat just seen list i will tell her 6 to 10 people are going to camp As Joann said weather permiting,and one more week can't wait!

Wayne

• SORRY, SORRY, SORRY! I knew that was bad right after I hit post. With out Eddie someone has to take up the slack! Have fun at the Jeep show! (I did say with all due respect).

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Ok folks the Jeep passed inspection and I will be there on Saturday. I wont be camping and I should be there around 8ish in the morining. This is the first trip out with the rebuilt rig. I would like to start with some greens and blues in the early morining just to make sure everything is going to flex and stay were it belongs and then I'm up for some blues and blacks. I cant wait this project took 8 months to complete and years to gather parts and money. Thanks to Buster Stewart and EMS 3420 ( Tim and Percy) for their help with wrenching and labor. See you all on Saturday.

Stomper

• So far this is who we have going.
    JKGray10 - Camping
    shorebird - Camping
    joshill
    B
    Daddanelena - Camping
    RedOliver - Camping
    Buster Stewart
    Sahara54 - Glamping
    stomper
    Altierior (Pending)
    bluedragon436 (Pending)

• Ill be driving up that morning, is there a certain area we're meeting at?

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• have room for a orange Bronco (that everyone calls a j**p) ??

LOL....I'm not even going to be there and you already know the answer to that Bill. Your glue factory horsey is always welcome on our rides. ;)

• How many are gonna camp on Friday night, weather permitting? I can be there around 9:00 pm or just drive up in the am. Both have pros and cons. Sorry I can't stay Sat night. As for a meeting place at RC, we usually group up at the registration building around 8:00 / 8:30. I'll pm my cell # to anyone who wants it. I'm gonna pick up JoAnn at the Exxon or maybe she'll be dropped off at the park. Looking forward to seeing you all at RC!

Randy

ps. Bill, you're always welcome!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• Save me a spot! See Ya Friday! I'll text to let you know my eta.

Randy

• List update.

JKGray10 - Camping
    shorebird - Camping
    joshill
    B - Camping
    Daddanelena - Camping
    RedOliver - Camping
    Buster Stewart
    Sahara54 - Glamping
    stomper
    trikpony
    Altierior - ALL IN (a tree) :doh:
    bluedragon436 (Pending)

• I was going to be coming solo but now I have my wife and nephew in tow. I'm just glad my tent is big enough. So far it looks like it will be hot tomorrow and in the mid 80's for Saturday so it should make for a good day....knock on head..... I have a bunch of seasoned split wood at my house. You guys think I should bring a load up with me friday to camp??? Might not need a fire since it will be so warm but starting fires is fun anyway :fueltofire:

• Wood is Good! Can't camp without a campfire, plus I'll need some light to set up my tent. Hey Dee, glad Pat is trying to make it, but we'll take good care of you either way!! Got my stuff in a pile, and ready to ride.

Randy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!