DEJA Trail Ride at Rausch Creek on Saturday July 17th

• I am planning on heading to RC on Sat the 17th if any one wants to tag along. Planing on Blue/Blacks. Maybe a red.

[size=6pt]LINKED TO CALENDAR: KNOXRENTS[/size]

• Hey Branden! I was planning to let JoAnn drive my YJ on the "Chicks Ride" on the 17th, but I'm not sure that that's gonna happen on that date. I still plan to be there, one way or the other, and if JoAnn wants to give Blues and Blacks a try, I'll still let her drive and I'll guide from the right seat. Maybe she'll let me have a few minutes behind the wheel! lol.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• You're getting pretty good at granting wishes ;) ! The way things are shaping up for the rest of June, July 17th may be my next time out on the trails. Friday night is a possibility, I"ll have to see if I can get out of work at a decent time. Maybe we can post this one as a "Topless Ride"!

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• As of now I plan to be there on the 17th. Espically if were doing a "topless ride" ;) I'll be up for camping on that friday but same as you Randy I'll have to get out of work a decent time.

• Well def. won't make Fri. night camping due to work.. but am going to see if I can get Sat off... might head up if I can.... and if I can hitch a ride with someone (once I'm there... not to get there)... don't think my stock XJ will be making it too far on blues/blacks.....

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• I'm planning on being there with the newly rebuilt took forever CJ and the wife. BusterStewart is planning on being there also. Randy what time do you want to meet at the office, I probable wont be camping over on Friday night. Keith

• 8:30 seems to work well for our group. Glad your CJ is back together. See ya there!

Randy

• I'll be in for some Blues/Blacks. Count me in.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• We normally do the the primitive camping at RC, but it's fun!

Randy

• As of now I plan on heading up Friday and Camping. But if that doesn't work out I'll be leaving my house in Newark by 0600 on Saturday.

• i might be in

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'd like to tag along on 7/17, blues for sure and blacks I guess, but I may need some spotting if Pat can't come along. I'd figure on camping Friday night at RC, depending on the weather.

• yea im not lookin into anyhting too hard. still breaking in clutch. dude i was talkin to just finished a rig wanted to test it out on the easyer trails. want to get used to this rig befor i really rty to abuse it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!