DEJA trail run: Rausch Creek - Saturday, November 27th (Day after Black Friday)

• Even though Stomper thinks I am no longer a "True Jeeper"(I run the F250 as a DD)I plan on wheeling on the 27th :driving: !!!! Minus the winch(cooked it on Oct 23rd rescuing a ATV :doh: )Most likely haul the Jeep on the gooseneck(if I break it I can get it home) and depending on the weather I MAY camp.

• Screw it i'm going to try and make this who's up for running greens and maybe a little more. :shrug:

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Screw it i'm going to try and make this who's up for running greens and maybe a little more. :shrug:

I'll roll with ya! :driving:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Looks like this is gonna be a great ride, unfortunately I'll be in the Bahamas again finishing up another delivery. I would really like to be present for the "XJ's Last Ride". After 5 years of riding together I'm gonna kinda miss her. Have fun!

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Here is a count for now (before this list get's to long and confusing. ;))

Altierior
    KnoxRents
    astape - tentative
    stomper
    JeepSahara - Hopeful
    Whatevah
    joshill
    Daddanelena
    badredstang89
    backroadman81
    Stafford
    J-Man
    FZMax
    EMS 34 20
    trdriver23
    BigRed (without the red)
    Tmiller
    92Renegade
    cj8
    B

I heard a couple more people who I thought were in but haven't posted so we may get a few more.
    Great list so far guys. What a great way to end the season! :up:

The more the merrier so for anyone on the fence, I can tell you that there is a little bit of everything mixed in the above group so I will GUARANTEE an awesome time no matter what level you want to run at.

Randy, you will certainly be missed so if you need someone to take your place in the Bahama's, give me a call. I'll take one for the team. :mrgreen:

• I heard a couple more people who I thought were in but haven't posted so we may get a few more.

I guess I fall into that group...thought telling you verbally was enough. ;) :P

--Ian

• Wouldn't you know I'd miss the biggest ride of the year! I love the Bahamas, but I'll be there just long enough to clean up the boat and jump on a plane. You also have Andy's 21st b'day to celebrate! Take lots of pics. See ya at JFJ!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• EMS 3420 and I will be heading up from Pa (if he doesnt camp (BRRR remeber last year)) I will see you guys around 8:30 at the park. Will lead the green and slightly more group if you need me to the CJ is making some noise in the rear/ TC area.
    Altierior my therapist cleared me for this ride and the top is all fixed up. Now to miss those :cuss: trees. See you all there

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!