** DEJA's Spring 2011 GWNF Camping & Wheeling Trip - June 3rd - 5th**

• My group will be arriving on Thursday around mid-day, hopefully.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• Are they going to allow campfires this year? Or was that just because of the dry summer?

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• Looks like my previous engagement has been canceled so I will be attending.

Dennis, I think first time I met you was at GWNF.

It was my first trip there and we were at Kephart.

For those that don't know, Kephart was extremely isolated. Probably at least a mile from the road.

Dead quiet out there at night.

I was awoken sometime in the early morning probably around 1 or 2am by a gigantic crashing sound.

Too scared to get out of the tent and look (there are bears there) I laid there listening and finally went back to sleep.

I mentioned it to Dennis the next morning and he said he got up for an emergency trip to the woods and he knocked over his camp kitchen in the dark.

Not sure if Dennis remembers that, but that's one of those GWNF memories I will never forget.

Next story: Local rednecks invade our camp at midnight in search of food and glowsticks for their youngin's.

• Next story: Local rednecks invade our camp at midnight in search of food and glowsticks for their youngin's.

:laughing: i'm on the edge of my seat...

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I remember that well. :mrgreen: That place was out there. New spot is much better!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!