Help With Future lift installation

• It looks like I will be getting a 4" lift for my birthday. I just got to get the money up for it yet, but it looks like the approxiamate date would be around the beginning of Feburay. I am asking for a hand to install it. I don't have the space or the tools and the knowledge to do it my self. I would pay you anything like money, food or a case of your choice of beer. I would be willing to come down to your place or garage. I would really appreciate. Thank you very much.

Derek

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• It looks like I will be getting a 4" lift for my birthday. I just got to get the money up for it yet, but it looks like the approxiamate date would be around the beginning of Feburay. I am asking for a hand to install it. I don't have the space or the tools and the knowledge to do it my self. I would pay you anything like money, food or a case of your choice of beer. I would be willing to come down to your place or garage. I would really appreciate. Thank you very much.

Derek

What kind of lift?

4" on a TJ is where things can start to get complicated.

• Lift *

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• I don't know anything about lifting a TJ but, I do have a single vehicle garage and some tools. No spring compressors, if they are needed. I see from your link they provide installation direction, that's always a good thing. I believe I can pull the Scrambler out for a day, if you'd like.

• and if it's after 8 Feb let me know and I'll swing by as well. Or if you need a 2 car garage, mine is as available as I am. I can't offer tools though....or any form of expertise whatsoever.

Opie

• That would be great I would like to get the lift around Feb 8th and have it install by the next trail ride on the 19th to test it out. I 'll keep you guys posted. Thanks alot.

• I have the tools to Use. Just ask Opie lol. let me know, I go in for surgery on the 17th so it must be done by then. Let me know where you want to do this. Throw in some gas money and lunch and consider it tool rental. Im a Auto Tech For Hertrich, but I hurt my back a while back and have all of my tools at home till I get better

Let me know

Andy

• I'm up for coming and standing around. I've always been a good flash light holder :roflmao: I have some tools but no room to do the lift at my house. Try to get a hold of a impact gun. When Jerry helped me lift mine it made the job that much easier. That and my Jeep was only 4 months old at the time. :innocent: I have a air impact gun if we have a compressor where your going to do the lift.

• That sounds great Solomi !!!! I 'll send you a pm when I get the lift in the next few weeks. And Andy if you could lend your tools that would be awesome and will pay you guys in lunch and Andy lunch and gas money. I really, really appreciate this thanks guys. Will post up when lift is here.

• Yeah Im shooting for the the weekend of the 12th or early , but it will be before the 17th. Thanks alot man.

Derek

• Ok Derek I have my heated (maybe) garage that can be used if need be. I'm 20 min. from you. I should have most of the tools we will need but a would incourge Andy to bring his. I'm lite on metric stuff.

Keith

• No offense to anyone, but I would recommend Solomi. I know he has the tools, not sure about spring compressor, and, I believe, impact tools. I've worked with him on his Jeep and it went quiet well.

Although a heated garage always is good this time of year.

If it is raining or snowing on your target date, besides Stomper's garage, I have one, with no heat. Plus, I'm not too far from Solomi.

• What ever works for everyone. I just really appciate all the help im getting. You guys are great Thank you very much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!