Any Jeep salespeople here?

• call me dude.. im a jeep salesman... friends with Brad Posadas the guy who just swapped the tubs with you.. been selling jeeps for 4 years... 302.236.2865 Kyle

97 TJ 3&quot; RC on 33x12.50<br />93 YJ Sahara 4&quot; RC on 33&quot; KL71 SOLD<br />06 Dmax CCSB Duramax w/PPE..6&quot; lift&quot; 35&#039;s n 20s<br />05 GTO LS2 cam+bolt ons w/ ccw&#039;s

• Ready to buy a JK and it seems like no one really wants to work with me.

You're going through the same thing I did though I thought it would have eased up by now. The Wrangler has demand and is the most profitable vehicle Chrysler has.

When I bought my JK, they were offering free financing for 60 months, free gas for a year, HUGE discounts, etc. etc. on almost every Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicle.

The Wrangler had none of those benefits. :doh: I also wanted a specific Jeep and was told that I had to order from the lot or I was out of luck.

Long story longer, I ended up picking my Jeep online at the Jeep website and got a call from the "internet sales manager" from the same dealership and he discounted the hell out of it and found the exact Jeep I wanted up in Bronx, NY.

Maybe I got lucky but give it a try.

• I've Been to a few different places. Adam's may be working with me now.

I'm looking for a 2 door sport no options other then ac. F&f plan, buy rate and I'll give you a point, 23000 for my 2010 silverado extended cab 4x4 z71 with 7000 miles.

That's not too much to ask. I can get that for the truck from my wholesaler.

• I went though the same BS when I bought mine last November. I went to Carman Jeep and there sales manager told me that he only had 9 on the lot and had the make them last until he got more in. So the didn't want to come off the MSRP price. My wife found mine online as well in Baltimore. Got mine for $18K 2010 Sport with the tow package and freedom top. So shop around man.

• That was exactly my experience when I went to buy one...No one would give anything off of the sticker.. I was told how rare :laughing: they were and how the demand was so high they would be crazy to sell for anything less than sticker...so I politely told all the dealers I went to to shove it where the sun don't shine...and even stopped by a week later in my new WRX to yuck it up that I was serious about purchasing...oh well their loss... and I know for a fact the one JK I was set to buy sat on the lot for 4-5 months after I looked at it

• I bought 3 jeeps from Newark...A WJ, TJ, and and Liberty. Always got money off sticker and came to know my salesman and the sales manager. When I went to trade in the TJ for a 4 door JK, their new used car manager wanted to hose me on the trade. I brought it to BCP and got what I wanted. Either ask for a different salesperson or deal direclty with the manager.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• I am working with Mike from Adam's Jeep right now. He's actually into jeeps rather then just being another salesman. I should be picking up my 2011 Saturday morning. :driving:

Nice!!! :up:

I'll leave this right here as a reminder.

:useless:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!