**** DEJA's Member Appreciation Trail Ride & Party - Oct. 1st ****

• Really want to join you guys...however the fiancee is pissed I want to go wheeling instead of, and I quote, "Spend precious time" with her looking at wedding venues... :bang: ....have fun ladies and germs!

Put it to her this way, you two can spend a day together, quality time and you can discuss the types of venues you want. Meanwhile it will be like being at a Jeep Spa with mud wraps, stone massages and enjoying Mother Nature . . .

Also as of right now I will have an empty passenger seat if anyone wants to ride shotgun.

• DEJA has always been pretty open with it's invites to all Jeepers (non-Club Members) as far as our trail rides and other functions are concerned.

If you'd like to join us on this ride and come have some great grub and hang out with us after the ride, you are more than welcome to.

We will be bringing in broasted chicken and will have dogs for the kids and will also supply sodas for everyone.

If you are not a Member, own a Jeep and want to join us after the ride, we will be selling "guest tickets" for $10 per adult, kids under 12 FREE.

Again this gets you chicken, dogs, sodas, and any of the sides we will have available.

And if you'd like to bring a side, we will have space available in the pavilion to keep them cold in a cooler while out on the trail ride.

If interested, please send myself or "KNOXRENTS" a PM.

Should be a Jeep-tastic day and evening.

• I'm sure I missed it, but for those coming up Sat a.m. I guess the standard DeJa 8:30ish start planned. It looks like Sat a.m. for me. I'm gonna bring a cooler, ice, and a side. I plan on camping Sat night. I replaced a front hub, a coil (distributor, not spring), and flushed out the radiator again. Hopefully that will satisfy her for one more weekend :laughing: . With the number of Jeeps we should be able to break up into several skill level groups. I have no problem guiding stockers, nubies, and families. Just wanna have fun on the trails!!

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• :laughing: A Freudian slip, I guess, but if any nudies show up now I'm obligated to guide them!!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Added bonus option.

Any DEJA Member that would like to join this ride but for whatever reason can't drive their own Jeep may ride along with another paying RC member and DEJA will pay your $7 entrance fee and you may join us for the after-ride dinner.

Please post in the Sign-Up thread if you plan on doing this.

Sign-Up Thread

• We will be bringing in broasted chicken and will have dogs for the kids and will also supply sodas for everyone.

I'll supply the hot dogs.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Well this sucks, but I am out for this one too. Again got to work, but I got to make that money. Hope everyone has a great time . Hopefully see you all soon.

Derek

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• Everyone drink a cold one for me. Sundays my birthday so my wife already booked rooms and made plans to be down in Atlantic City this weekend. Maybe I'll win some cash at the tables for my Jeep fund. :mrgreen:

• Anyone have a 30 - 32" tire on a 5x4.5 rim i could borrow for the trail ride???

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!