No spell check

• There isn't a spell checker anymore before "posting" a message?

Not sure why you would use spell check unless maybe from a phone? Doesn't your browser have an integrated spell check?

• Hows bout dat! No spel chekr.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• yeah the new server doesn't support it. been looking for an alternative, but no luck. Try using Firefox for your web browsing instead of Internet Explorer. muchas better!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• My son built me a new computer and it has Firefox like the old one. I have spell check on email but not on the DeJA site. I'm installing Word this week, so that may make it work, I'll let you all know.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• My son built me a new computer and it has Firefox like the old one. I have spell check on email but not on the DeJA site. I'm installing Word this week, so that may make it work, I'll let you all know.

Got nothing to do with Word.

At the top of Firefox go to TOOLS/OPTIONS/GENERAL and under "Browsing" check the box that says: "Check my spelling as I type".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!