7" HID offroad lights :)

• anybody in the mood to add a pair of crazy bright lights to their Jeep (or tow rig)? I wanted to put them on my new JK but they don't fit on the windshield brackets currently available. These are brighter than any halogen light available, even the best from KC, PIAA, IPF, Hella, etc. I have the kit that includes 2 lights and a wiring kit. http://www.quadratec.com/products/97011_1010_07.htm

They go for $300 new, asking only $200. Never used, only hooked up one to power to see how bright it was.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• anybody in the mood to add a pair of crazy bright lights to their Jeep (or tow rig)? I wanted to put them on my new JK but they don't fit on the windshield brackets currently available. These are brighter than any halogen light available, even the best from KC, PIAA, IPF, Hella, etc. I have the kit that includes 2 lights and a wiring kit. http://www.quadratec.com/products/97011_1010_07.htm

They go for $300 new, asking only $200. Never used, only hooked up one to power to see how bright it was.

What's the pattern look like? More driving, fog, or everything within 2 miles catches on fire? Lol

• it's a rectangular pattern (flat). I think they call it a Euro beam... it's a mid-long range light but throws enough extra light to illuminate closer stuff.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• still haven't decided what to do with these... anybody want to make the decision easier?

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!