Trip Report & Pics: DEJA Ride @ RC 11/26/2011

• just wanted to say thanks again to Jerry (whatever) for leading our group. we all had a blast. the people, the trails, and the weather could not have been better. I took a couple of pics and videos & will try to post them soon, GAP

• Just wanted to say thanks to our group and to Jerry for leading. Had a good time and it was nice meeting everyone. I didn't get any really good pictures, but here's the best of what I did get.

:beer:

• Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I am really sorry I couldn't make it. I got sick last Sunday and was in the Hospitial by turkey day. I was looking forward to this for almost a month, o well theirs always next time.
    Keith how did you like the new lockers and gearing they seem to work pretty good from the videos I saw.
    See you guys on the next ride.

Keith

• Sorry you missed it. :( Hope you have recovered.

The lockers are awesome.

I was pretty conservative with using them until I got a feel for them.

Really nice to be able to unlock the front when turning.

The gears... They are awesome both on the trail and the highway. ;D

• I gotta say, I loved the lockers and 4:1 low in my new Rubicon. So much nicer than my XJ, was able to idle through most of the trails. Shifted into 1st gear going down the hill from the 101 course to the play hills on the Power Line trail, no brakes, just slowly crawled down. Bought, not built! lol Used the lockers to crawl through a couple muddy spots on trail 14, but everybody else made it through the muddy sections without lockers.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• jeff, did you try walk in the park? if so, did you make it, or did you end up letting "watermellon" fly left and right?

Jeff did not make it up. His little one got sick in the back seat on the way up, so he turned around.

Wayne thanks for leading the group, had a blast all day. Glen thanks for the pictures. My buddy took all the pics and videos so as soon as he gets them to me I will post them up.

• wayne.

thank you for leading on the ride.

Glen and Kyle , It was great meeting you guys. I had a great time. I will definatly be heading out agin with you guys, as well as joing the club this upcoming year.

Kyle i gave your friend my email if he can send over some pictures that would be great....

Joe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!