• i feel like im about to start a whole lot of stuff but im not familiar with gearing in your axels and such
    i have a 1995 jeep yj wich had a 4cyl and now converted to a 6 cyl. well almost. i plan to be lifting it and hopefully hiking up to raush creek to see what its like lol. so what gearing should i put in? should i just get new axels?

id like to know the info on the following

32s x 11.50 with 4.0 motor stock lift what should i be using how much would it cost what if i did a soa what if i do a 4 inch suspention lift with 3 inch body lift. what do i do? i dont know any of it thanks for the help and info tho guys if i left anything out let me know

• Axles.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why don't you google your questions first? Most if not all of them could be answered easily that way. Spending 5 minutes of googling on your part could save 10x that amount of others retyping replies. Like I said, not meant to start anything...it's just common sense. :peace:

• Why do you want a 4" suspension and 3" body lift to only run a 32" tire? :shrug: Also your stock
    4cyl. rears should be 4.10 gears and would be great for your 32" tires.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• You're axles will be fine for now. Don't worry about them. Don't do the body lift. Anything more than a 1" body lift is bad.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Don't listen to these guys. Do a soa with 4" springs and a 3" body lift. U should be able to squezz the 32s with out a prob then. Should look into a highline kit as well never know when u will want to go 54s

• Lmao ^^^

I'd say forget the 4" lift kit and body lifts over 1" are a terrible idea (also look like shit). If you're doing an engine swap then I'm assuming you have the skills to go spring over :shrug: it's well worth it IMO you won't regret it. Just my 2 pennies :up:

Search jeepforum.com there's tons of write ups

• Hunter.... dude I'm gonna text ya today about some of those parts I was looking for. If I can get down to your house you can check out my setup to compare with what you really want to do. I'm running a 3" lift with 33x12.5's and I've got plenty of room under the fenders.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!