the jeep wave

• :innocent:

And the moral of this story is that many of us are very passionate about both the Jeep hobby, and this Club that we love.

We will stand up for one another and the Club, and at times may use quite a bit of sarcasm in our responses.

This should not be confused with hostility .

As new users to the site get to know us a little better, they will learn that most of us are great people and would do anything to help out a fellow Jeeper.

I encourage everyone to come to a meeting, or a trail ride as you will almost certainly come away with a different impression of those you meet than you may be able to gain by just reading posts on the forum.

• It's really a shame that something like ^ that had to be posted..... Funny, though, how text can be interpreted as attitude. I mean, I always have "attitude", but it's my most lovable feature!

*edit because my quote didn't work!"

• Alright guys. Enough already.

The guy just stated his opinion and there is no need for all of you to jump on him. Unfortunately, he deleted his account so I am basically standing up for someone that will never read this but let's just let it go.

FWIW, I thought some of his comments made sense. Pick on me instead.

I personally think Billy killed the jeep wave all by his lonesome. :laughabove:

• Wow....glad I've been away and missed it.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!