Stats For Last 5 Years

• Yeah the search engines index the site daily.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I remember that day in 2007 when we had 360 online. To this day, I still can't figure that one out. It was a Sunday I think.

As far as traffic, we are not only competing against other forums such as jeepforum, ROF, RC, BMJA, etc, but we are also competing against Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I haven't been here since the start but it seems like although traffic may have dropped...the post quality has improved.

• 2007 to 2008 was when the economy began to tank. 2008 was when the gas prices sky rocketed. I bet that has a lot to do with the decline; people selling their older gas hogs and getting Priuses

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I haven't been here since the start but it seems like although traffic may have dropped...the post quality has improved.

We've replaced a lot of "losers" (won't mention any names), with quite a few "winners".

I'll always take quality over quantity. (Except when it comes to beer maybe. Or so I'm told. ;D)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!