10) tony
    11) shorebird
    12) 92 renegade
    13) daddanelena
    14) Hogwild
    15) Jeffsjk
    16) Nj-rubi

See everyone there

• I will not be able to make this trip. I have a problem in the rear axel and wont have it fixed by this weekend. I found it in my pre trip inspection on Sunday. With my truck still out of action I can't take the chance (or want to) of the rear grenading on the trail. Hope all goes well it should be a great weekend weather wise. Also updated the list.

Keith

1) whateveh
    2) spedly
    3) grunt2213
    4) skeets682
    5) cj8
    6) BlueLesPaul2006
    7) gap050
    8) tony
    9) shorebird
    10) 92 renegade
    11) daddanelena
    12) Hogwild
    13) Jeffsjk
    14) Nj-rubi

• Looks like the weather will be great!! See you all at the park.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I'll have one, but I'm doing the easy stuff :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Still going to try and make it. There is a slim possibility that I can't. Let everyone know for sure by Sat.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• well

Looks likemi may have to bail... Have to do a road trip to va. to pick up a piece of machinery we just purchased..... Great a road trip in the wrong direction.

Have a great time. if something changes i will do my best to get up there.

• Did the pre-ride inspection...good thing I did! Found that my rear driveshaft was about ready to fail. Hopefully it will be done so we can join up!
    *Update* We're out.... driveshaft wont be in until Monday. >:( This sucks!

• what's wrong with it? just a u-joint or are the splines shot?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Updated the list, see you'all that can't make it next month :)

1) whateveh
    2) spedly
    3) grunt2213 ?
    4) Blue J ?
    5) cj8
    6) BlueLesPaul2006
    7) gap050
    8) tony
    9) shorebird
    10) 92 renegade
    11) daddanelena
    12) Hogwild
    13) Jeffsjk

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I really wanted to make this one, but the last ride almost ripped the rear shackle hangers out of the frame. Plated the frame ends, but had to pull and rebuild the rear axle to get the locker right. The axle is back in, but the gas tank is still on the floor, plus I found another coolant leak. Seeya all next month.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!