Ocean City Jeep Week

• nice! ill keep checking back.

also FYI commander is sold out of rooms or are limited to rooms with double beds in them- at least thats what the website is showing.

ill mostlikely be staying at the princess royale LOL :spinrhead:

• Wife and I are currently searching lodging for friday night. We are planning on riding down for the crab feast at Hoopers at 7 and then venturing to seacrets that evening for a while to talk and drink jeeps.
    Also going to take part in all of the saturday activities but will have to be heading back saturday evening due to sunday plans.

:driving: :driving:

• I just finished registering for all the events with my other jeep club KRAWL WORKS I hope to see you guys there participating

• Cant wait for OCJW. Will be there between the 23rd to the 27th. Jeep still isn't trail ready but Ill be around to take part in the other festivities!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• The wife and I as well as the kids are going as spectators as our Jeep is nowhere near ready.... ;( We would like to meet some DeJA people while there if any are going to be present on Saturday.

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• Is DeJA going to meet up down there at anytime thus weekend?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Ive got too much going on Sunday to make it to the show but I will still be hitting up burley. If you guys make it out be sure to say hi. I'll be in my tow rig but repping a RC shirt though. :(

• WE'll be there early Saturday for the park and shine then off to the fairgrounds for the obstical course. I don't have a DEJA shirt but to make myself more noticable i'll be wearing my work uniform shirt, Nissan shirt with the name tag Mark :wavey:

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• I'll be there for the meet and greet, show and shine, and probably for the Jeep Jam. I'll try and rock my DEJA shirt, but after three days of wearing it the smell might be a little funky. :laughing:

• Heather and I went to the fair grounds and to the Jeep Jam. We got a little dirty and drove over some parked cars. It was a blast but the storm ended our stay at the Jeep jam early. Im not sure how to add videos but here is a link http://youtu.be/1EQuBaY8VTI

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Added Youtube link. - KC

• I must of just missed you. We bailed early too bc we were getting soaked and the wife looked miserable. She supports my Jeep habit but doesn't understand it so when she was sitting there just getting soaked it didn't go over so well. Bailed on the Jeep Jam as well its already been a long weekend of drinking. The show and shine had poor attendance but I don't think people were prepared to stand next to their Jeeps in the blowing rain. Maybe they should move the Jeep week out of hurricane season? Just a suggestion ;D

• We wnt to the show and shine, then to the Jeep Jam. We left around 3:30 though, and still had to deal with that stupid beach traffic getting back to Dover.

• My wife laughed at me....on the way home goin down 13 in Maryland we came to a bottleneck where 50 splits off. Well following 13 it was gridlocked, so i decided to shoot down 50 a bit and then backroad it back to 13. (Ran into quite a few dirt roads, and at one point a pig in the road LOL) but we made it back to 13 and headed towards home, when she saw a car with a large roof bag we were behind in the gridlock :bang: so my trying to beat the traffic brought me right back to where we would have been by waiting.... :censored:

• My wife laughed at me....on the way home goin down 13 in Maryland we came to a bottleneck where 50 splits off. Well following 13 it was gridlocked, so i decided to shoot down 50 a bit and then backroad it back to 13. (Ran into quite a few dirt roads, and at one point a pig in the road LOL) but we made it back to 13 and headed towards home, when she saw a car with a large roof bag we were behind in the gridlock :bang: so my trying to beat the traffic brought me right back to where we would have been by waiting.... :censored:

At least you were moving.
    I would rather be moving and take a little longer than sit in traffic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!