In honor of Patti.

• With the loss of long time member and friend Patti Sullivan-Cochran the DEJA BOD wanted to do something in her honor. Given Keith's desire to not receive flowers as well as inquiries from members and guests regarding donations we have asked his permission to offer pink stickers to donors free in exchange for a charitable donation. Donations made to Jeeps for Joy for Patti will be collected and the total then donated in her name to Topless for Tatas (benefiting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation). In addition we decided to have DEJA match up to $1000 of donations.

After some deliberation we've come up with the following designs:

3. (on a personal note: that for anyone interested I'm willing to sub this one for a much-less-PC 'inappropriate' version...I know Patti would get a kick out of it.)

We are not setting a 'minimum' donation, simply asking those that want to contribute to give what they can.

Donations can be sent via paypal to jeepsforjoydonation@gmail.com (please remember to select 'gift' to save fees from being assessed), via snail mail to the DEJA PO Box (PO Box 3, Lincoln, DE 19960-0003), or in person at a club meeting/event. Please specify mailing address if the sticker is to be mailed and the number of the design you desire.

Feel free to share this with friends and family, all are welcome to participate.

Thanks.

• Ian great idea. Can we get some ready for the ride this weekend. I would like to get one of the stickers for myself. The 1st one I think is the best and the one I would like to have.

Thanks Keith

Keith-

Yes, I can have a number of each ready although I'll need to work through some logistics in getting them to someone that will be attending...my rig is on jackstands currently.

--Ian

• UPDATE

Since there was a delay in getting the details worked out we're aware that a few may have already made donations directly to TFT. If you are one of these please let me know via PM and I'll get you a sticker of your choice and we'll add your donation to the tally for the DEJA match, please don't feel that you're being excluded from this!

• UPDATE

Since there was a delay in getting the details worked out we're aware that a few may have already made donations directly to TFT. If you are one of these please let me know via PM and I'll get you a sticker of your choice and we'll add your donation to the tally for the DEJA match, please don't feel that you're being excluded from this!

:up:

And for those that don't know, Ian is donating his time and vinyl cutting machine to make these stickers for the people who donate to TFT.

I just want to say THANK YOU to Ian for his generosity.

(Great designs too.) :up:

• I would like 2 of option 1. I will mail my check out. Thanks

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• OK, the last stickers have mailed for anyone that has made a donation or confirmed one direct to TFT. Please let me know if you don't receive them by the middle/end of this week.

We currently have $580 in donations...that's $1160 after the match!

--Ian

• Just want to get this up to the top of recent posts...we're up to $650 in total donations (450 via JFJ and 200 in direct donations). Thanks for those that have contributed and please keep it coming! :up: :up:

Remember that this isn't just for members. Guests, friends, relatives, neighbors, etc are more than welcome to participate, non-jeepers are part of the reason we've got multiple designs. Remember it doesn't have to be a large donation either...even $5 or $10 is greatly appreciated.

For those that have already received their stickers, how about a few pics?

--Ian (Keep in mind that I'm also easily bribed so if there's a pink sticker other than what's out there already the right donation just might make that possible :laughing:)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!