NEW TO DELEWARE

• HEY EVERYONE I NEW TO DELAWARE. I'M ORIGINALLY FROM STATE COLLEGE PA BUT I GOT STATIONED AT THE DOVER AFB. IM 20 YEARS OLD AND I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE ON JEEP RUNS. BACK HOME WE HAD ONE OF THE LARGEST JEEP CLUBS NAMED KRAWL WORKS.... IM ALSO IN THE MILITARYJEEPERS JEEP CLUB. I JOINED THIS CLUB FORUM BECAUSE I GOT A NICE JEEP CARD IN MY WINDOW WHEN I WAS AT CHRISTIANA MALL LOL.

Pictures of my jeep

• Welcome to DE as well as DEJA.. I have seen your Jeep a few times running around base... Was wondering if you were on here, as I hadn't seen your Jeep before a few weeks ago..

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• muddy pics and shiny pics... cool! Good choice on the tires, I had them in 3 sizes on my Cherokee (not at the same time).

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Welcome. I am glad you got the card I left for you. That was a sweet rig so I have to turn around and drop a card. Where did you get all that mud?

Edit~ I thought you may have a mall crawler but that muddy pic made me eat my words. Thank you for you service it will be the time of your life. :iwo:

"Kilroy was here!" :kilroy:

Edited once, last by BlueLesPaul2006 ().

• welcome, was never a fan of the four door but you taste in add ons and your end result could have changed that....Thanks for your sevice ! :up: (great pic of your rig next to the tank)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!