hookedonthebay + 2 - cold drinks
    Mr.Joop + 1 - potato salad or cole slaw
    blackflag - wings and soda to share
    knoxrents + zoo -
    quadna & icky - their awesomeness & hopefully some home brew :lie: ;D
    jeepin_2011 + 2 - mac salad & baked beans
    thedarkside - ?
    prm99v6 + 3 - baked ziti

Married to a man that is both slow _and_ stupid...

Edited once, last by jc1121 ().

• we had an unexpected death of an extended family member....viewing is at 9, this will push back our arrival, should be there with the beverages between 11 and 12, minus one person, so two attending instead of the 3 originally posted.

• Just took the pie out of the oven, going to be difficult to save it until tomorrow. :innocent:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Updated RSVP's

Jen & Ian w/Mo - Brownies
    Whatevah - apple pie
    joelove +3 - pasta salad
    Grningbear +3 - fruit bowl & a dessert
    cj8 - chips & fritos
    flutterby + zoo - something desserty
    Chief57 + 1 - cookies and cole slaw
    hookedonthebay + 2 - cold drinks
    Mr.Joop + 1 - potato salad or cole slaw
    blackflag - wings and soda to share
    knoxrents + zoo -
    quadna & icky - their awesomeness & hopefully some home brew :lie: ;D
    jeepin_2011 + 2 - mac salad & baked beans
    thedarkside - ?
    prm99v6 + 3 - hard liquor
    stafford - short ribs

I may do the 5k on Sunday but did something funky to my knee on Wednesday night. On Thursday I could barely walk, today is better. We'll see, hopefully I can register last minute if I do it.

• Convoy sounds good. Roll out at 9? Should put us there around 10:30 if we skip the tolls.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Just took the pie out of the oven, going to be difficult to save it until tomorrow. :innocent:

You used an oven?! I thought a hard core Jeep guy like you would have baked it in your engine compartment. Using an oven seems too easy.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I may do the 5k on Sunday but did something funky to my knee on Wednesday night. On Thursday I could barely walk, today is better. We'll see, hopefully I can register last minute if I do it.

I've sprain or fractured my foot - we can walk slow together. :hug:

• [size=2]Ill bring a variety of sodas, Ill try and grab a bag of ice and cups as well. Between [font=verdana, sans-serif]hookedonthebay and I, we should have plenty to drink for everyone.[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, sans-serif][size=2]See ya tomorrow,[/size][/font]
    [font=verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Andy[/size][/font]

• add a +1 for me. mom is visiting from NY and will be bringing a small veggie tray.

Jerry / Whatevah

• hey guys just a friendly reminder that i probably won't be there until a little after 11, i will have a large cooler with 1 case of beer, a case of soda and 30 juice boxes for the kids, can't wait to get there!

• You used an oven?! I thought a hard core Jeep guy like you would have baked it in your engine compartment. Using an oven seems too easy.

I'll put it on top of the valve cover for the drive down, how's that?

Jerry / Whatevah

• It was good to see everyone that made it to the Spring Fling yesterday. We couldn't have asked for better food and weather!

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• It was good to see everyone that made it to the Spring Fling yesterday. We couldn't have asked for better food and weather!

So whats the dammage report! :beer: then ... :repuke:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!