Mile Marker's Warranty

• :question: I received a warranty part from Mile Marker the outer day.
    :hmm:
    With no explanation about the part. :hmm: I called Mile Marker and asked them what was up with the part. :peace:

:eek: Then I told him that Mile Marker's Warranty must really be great because. I have not bought a winch for my Jeep yet and they already know what is going to brake. :doh: :laughing:

:?They have no idea why or how I got the part. :cmon:

• Thats odd....I guess Just a part dont help you to much...but now you have It Incase you do buy the winch!

I saw a mile marker in a catalog for 399 with fairlead and cover/protector...seems like a pretty good deal

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• get the parts list for the winch its for.... call them back and tell them you need a few more parts. hehehe get a wnch for free some assembly required. hehehehe

• Quote from "Tugboat"

:question: I received a warranty part from Mile Marker the outer day.
    :hmm:
    With no explanation about the part. :hmm: I called Mile Marker and asked them what was up with the part. :peace:

:eek: Then I told him that Mile Marker's Warranty must really be great because. I have not bought a winch for my Jeep yet and they already know what is going to brake. :doh: :laughing:

:?They have no idea why or how I got the part. :cmon:

Sounds like a prophetic circumstance! Big Brother is reading your mind!

Didn't Tom Cruise do a movie about something like that? :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I have a Milemarker PE8000 if the parts for that winch let me know and I'll take it off your hands. :up: :laughing: :laughing: :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!