Delaware Seashore State Park this weekend

• Am going to be camping in Bethany this weekend, and so it would be great to meet up with some DEJA folks on the sand Saturday and/or Sunday. My preference would be DSSP at Savage Ditch Road -- our DEJA cleanup spot north of the inlet. Anyone else interested in some sand/sun/surf time?

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• We're going down for the week. Staying in Lewes. I'll have the wife's WJ and plan on going out on the beach at some point during the week. Not sure when though.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Maybe we'll see you.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• We went out to Herring Point today, about 100 yards south of the entrance. Great day out there. Didn't catch anything but people were saying last week they were pulling in 25 lb stripers or something. Oh well. Had a good day regardless. I really wasn't out there to catch anything but some sleep anyway.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• We went out to Herring Point today, about 100 yards south of the entrance. Great day out there. Didn't catch anything but people were saying last week they were pulling in 25 lb stripers or something. Oh well. Had a good day regardless. I really wasn't out there to catch anything but some sleep anyway.

Saw you there. Waved as we passed you in your Grand Cherokee and when you walked past our canopy.

• Saw you there. Waved as we passed you in your Grand Cherokee and when you walked past our canopy.

Damn I wish you would have grabbed me or something! I was looking for club members.

My son and I are having a good week getting to know each other again. I hadn't had a chance to hang with him in a long time. This week his friends aren't around and his sister is plucking his nerves so I'm considered the better alternative. My daughter must have higher standards. :doh: :laughing:

I am shocked to realize how well "grasped" to the world he actually is.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!